Chanel Sale! Post your finds here!

I bought the jacket there and the bags at Jeffries NY. I was pretty surprised see it go sale! I also nabbed a couple more beauties on sale too. 40% off. This is the first sale I have ever seen bags go. Sorry View attachment 3911069Not best pics!

Sorry ladies. Jeffries has no more sale bags:sad:. I got tons of messages so wanted to let you know. But Jeffries is great place have Chanel SA:smile: great customer service. I usually use Amine. :smile:

Reactions: luv4bags
Reactions: March786
Holy smokes!! You have an awesome SA and you sure know how to pick them at a sale!

Cardigans are my absolute favorite - so jealous and everything in that photo with the black outfit. How?!?!?!

Thank you! I’m a cardigan junky[emoji173]️. I got so lucky and thankful for presale[emoji7]. Hope you all scored well also!

Reactions: Vanana
You ladies have done great!! :smile: Super congrats on such fabulous sale finds! I found 2 great boots (rationalizing the toes box / tweed texture on one pair makes them not too similar at all because of the chain details) :P & shoe twinsies w/ shoppermomof4 on the pearl flats - thank you for letting
me share & happy holidays! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_9777.JPG
    IMG_9777.JPG
    212.7 KB · Views: 1,493
  • IMG_9626.PNG
    IMG_9626.PNG
    566.1 KB · Views: 1,559
  • IMG_9778.JPG
    IMG_9778.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 1,589
Last edited:
You ladies have done great!! :smile: Super congrats on such fabulous sale finds! I found 2 great boots (rationalizing the toes box / tweed texture on one pair makes them not too similar at all because of the chain details) :P & shoe twinsies w/ shoppermomof4 on the pearl flats - thank you for letting
Great scores! Wish I had browsed more and found them. Those pearl flats are spectacular! May I ask how much they were on sale (so I can feel even worse? :lol: )

Thank you! I’m a cardigan junky[emoji173]️. I got so lucky and thankful for presale[emoji7]. Hope you all scored well also!
Twins on the jacket. Got at presale too but had it alterated to have buckle removable and some areas taken in.
I do think many of us are going to twin with you on your sale score since you sort of got all the good stuff and left barely enough for us hahaha!

Love this coat!
37BD8792-C154-4A76-BE5F-6EA3ADB54C6A.jpeg 06200796-6AD3-4A66-8653-ADF35CE0EC61.jpeg C4FCA859-1220-470F-980C-61A4663C006F.jpeg

Love the boots![emoji173]️. Specially the chain detail [emoji7]. Looked all over for those too... but was too late in size 42.
Congrats! [emoji319]

Twins on the jacket. Got at presale too but had it alterated to have buckle removable and some areas taken in.
I do think many of us are going to twin with you on your sale score since you sort of got all the good stuff and left barely enough for us hahaha!

Love this coat!
View attachment 3914065 View attachment 3914066 View attachment 3914068

Congrats [emoji898] on the jacket! I love how you had the buckle removeable. It looks fabulous on you. Loved the pictures and thanks for the idea. [emoji2]
Happy holidays ladies[emoji319][emoji173]️[emoji319]

Reactions: Vanana
@shoppermomof4 I would like to ask if in the pic with a jacket, skirt, necklace and shoes, were you able to purchase the jacket on sale? I saw it in NM Chanel and it is still full -priced @5100. I would love to know where you purchased it as I could have it price matched.

@shoppermomof4 I would like to ask if in the pic with a jacket, skirt, necklace and shoes, were you able to purchase the jacket on sale? I saw it in NM Chanel and it is still full -priced @5100. I would love to know where you purchased it as I could have it price matched.

I think she said she went to Jeffrey’s, however if you are talking about the black jacket with gold trim, it went on sale at Nordstrom (but not the cream version).