Chanel Sale! Post your finds here!

@shoppermomof4 I would like to ask if in the pic with a jacket, skirt, necklace and shoes, were you able to purchase the jacket on sale? I saw it in NM Chanel and it is still full -priced @5100. I would love to know where you purchased it as I could have it price matched.

Yes everything in the pictures was sale. I purchased the shoes from Barney’s sale and Nieman Marcus sale. The necklace on sale at the Chanel Chicago boutique. The black/gold Paris skirt & jacket at Nordstrom’s sale. The grey-pink confetti cardigan at Bloomingdales sale. The black sweater skirt set, blue belted jacket, black dress and grey cardigan at Hershliefers presale. And last the 3 chanel bags at Jeffries :smile:
I also nabbed these pretty earring at chanel Chicago [emoji7]IMG_1514079190.918136.jpg

Happy Holidays! [emoji319]☃️[emoji322]

Yes everything in the pictures was sale. I purchased the shoes from Barney’s sale and Nieman Marcus sale. The necklace on sale at the Chanel Chicago boutique. The black/gold Paris skirt & jacket at Nordstrom’s sale. The grey-pink confetti cardigan at Bloomingdales sale. The black sweater skirt set, blue belted jacket, black dress and grey cardigan at Hershliefers presale. And last the 3 chanel bags at Jeffries :smile:
I also nabbed these pretty earring at chanel Chicago [emoji7]View attachment 3914479

Happy Holidays! [emoji319]☃️[emoji322]
Wow you were not messing around! You deserve all the goodies after such hard work! :tup:

You are my kinda gal! When in doubt, get both pairs! You will not regret it! Enjoy your finds in good health for many years to come!

Thank you so much Frillylily (love your user name btw) for your kind words! omg yes I'm def your kinda gal! Lol! thank you for helping me decide & your input & you're so right I can't see regretting it those 2 even though both have the same chain detail & hardware! Did you score anything from the sales? :smile:

Great scores! Wish I had browsed more and found them. Those pearl flats are spectacular! May I ask how much they were on sale (so I can feel even worse? :lol: )

Hey Vanana! Thank you!! :smile:What size are you in the pearl flats? You never know if a pair will pop up for you w/ returns coming! We will think positive - they were $629 & I agree so spectator; I can't wait to wear them! :smile:

Love the boots![emoji173]️. Specially the chain detail [emoji7]. Looked all over for those too... but was too late in size 42.
Congrats! [emoji319]

Thank you shoppermomof4! :smile: I'm happy to be shoe twins w/ you & will keep my eyes open for any boots w/ chain details in 42 :smile: You did amazing this sale season! I can't even pick a favorite! :P

Last edited:
Reactions: shoppermomof4
Congratulations Boot Twin!! :smile: We did good! Aren't they super comfy?!
Thanks Raffaluv, we are twinsies! :smile: Absolutely had to have these chain combat boots the minute I tried them on. Yep, they are amazingly comfy, and I love the patent cap toe!

Your pearl two-tone slingback flats are lovely, its the first I've seen of that style.

BTW, I also found a short boot in the tweed and quilted suede with the chains design (different from the ones you have). I will post photo soon.

You ladies have done great!! :smile: Super congrats on such fabulous sale finds! I found 2 great boots (rationalizing the toes box / tweed texture on one pair makes them not too similar at all because of the chain details) :P & shoe twinsies w/ shoppermomof4 on the pearl flats - thank you for letting
me share & happy holidays! :smile:

Just saw your reply! I did get ballet flats with gold chains around the instep. They were too huge and had to be returned. It broke my heart. Merry, merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to you!

Just saw your reply! I did get ballet flats with gold chains around the instep. They were too huge and had to be returned. It broke my heart. Merry, merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to you!

Ooh so sorry! I know exactly which pair you're referring to; they were sold out in my size! I hope you had a wonderful merry Christmas & have a happy & healthy NEW YEAR! :smile: