Chanel Sale 2018 (winter)

Got these on sale from Saks
90729e7f4441e8eb3fda8df7b3bb7cb1.jpg

Are these sandals comfy?

Hm, I didn't get shoe dustbags. I just assumed since they were on sale there were going to be some things missing. I've gotten other designer shoes on sale and they never came with dustbags, interesting;y.

In any case, I suppose it might matter if you plan to sell. I don't store my shoes in dustbags as I use shoe trees and throw old pairs out when they've reached the point of no repair.

Hm, I didn't get shoe dustbags. I just assumed since they were on sale there were going to be some things missing. I've gotten other designer shoes on sale and they never came with dustbags, interesting;y.

In any case, I suppose it might matter if you plan to sell. I don't store my shoes in dustbags as I use shoe trees and throw old pairs out when they've reached the point of no repair.

I totally get why I might not receive shoes dustbags
It’s sale season n sometimes these shoes are returns or floor samples so I get why dust bags are missing

I’m like you.. I don’t keep shoe box. Normally I leave in my shoe racks n rotate them on rotation for wear

Reactions: bernz84
If anyone see or know these shoes are still avialable somewhere in size 5, please PM me (please....:heart::heart:).

Attachments

• BB84CF65-9A8E-4004-BA10-F1F02366C63C.jpeg
    BB84CF65-9A8E-4004-BA10-F1F02366C63C.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 993
  • 483641B9-5CED-46AF-BBDB-528DC5D3FD52.jpeg
    483641B9-5CED-46AF-BBDB-528DC5D3FD52.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 988
This is what I scored in Paris !

IMG_1465.JPG

But, so disappointed, a strass is missing on the star ... My SA sold me a "new one in box" instead of the one I saw on display ... when I came home to open it, I saw the missing one, and now it will be hard time for me to get it exchange because it was on sale ...

View attachment 4303216

But, so disappointed, a strass is missing on the star ... My SA sold me a "new one in box" instead of the one I saw on display ... when I came home to open it, I saw the missing one, and now it will be hard time for me to get it exchange because it was on sale ...

You should go to a local chanel boutique and see if they can replace missing Strasa

View attachment 4303216

I bought something on sale missing 6 strass crystals. Had to send it in, it was gone for 3 months, but came back perfect and super sparkly. Plus, it was free. Talk to the SA who sold it to you.