Chanel Sale 2018 (winter)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are these sandals comfy?

2. Hi:smile: I haven’t worn these slides yet

3. I have them in silver and not the comfiest ! They hurt the plant of my foot I think because sole is not flexible it’s a hard bottom

Frillylily likes this.
  4. It fits! It’s a bit tight on the side but I think I can get a cobbler to stretch out! Unfortunately no shoe dust bags but I can live with it.. I think I have a spare somewhere

5. Congrats! As I said I love mine. Great find!!

6. Hm, I didn't get shoe dustbags. I just assumed since they were on sale there were going to be some things missing. I've gotten other designer shoes on sale and they never came with dustbags, interesting;y.

In any case, I suppose it might matter if you plan to sell. I don't store my shoes in dustbags as I use shoe trees and throw old pairs out when they've reached the point of no repair.

7. I totally get why I might not receive shoes dustbags
    It’s sale season n sometimes these shoes are returns or floor samples so I get why dust bags are missing

I’m like you.. I don’t keep shoe box. Normally I leave in my shoe racks n rotate them on rotation for wear

bernz84 likes this.
  8. Thanks simone72! This is a big help on my decision.

9. Thanks. I’m thinking about return mine. Worry that it might hurt my feet.

Frillylily likes this.
  10. I have them and they are just “so-so.”

11. They are not the most comfy at first

12. If anyone see or know these shoes are still avialable somewhere in size 5, please PM me (please....:heart::heart:).

BB84CF65-9A8E-4004-BA10-F1F02366C63C.jpeg 483641B9-5CED-46AF-BBDB-528DC5D3FD52.jpeg
  13. This is what I scored in Paris !

IMG_1465.JPG

But, so disappointed, a strass is missing on the star ... My SA sold me a "new one in box" instead of the one I saw on display ... when I came home to open it, I saw the missing one, and now it will be hard time for me to get it exchange because it was on sale ...

luxurina and Venessa84 like this.
  14. You should go to a local chanel boutique and see if they can replace missing Strasa

15. I bought something on sale missing 6 strass crystals. Had to send it in, it was gone for 3 months, but came back perfect and super sparkly. Plus, it was free. Talk to the SA who sold it to you.