Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Finally found a jacket that’s interesting enough for me to want to exchange to. It’s a cropped jacket with a preppy look. Forgot to take a picture of the back, but I like how the lapels flows over to become a rectangular piece of flap at the back, if that makes sense.

I got the same jacket and I love it ! Looks cute open and closed!!

New to me long cardigan jacket from 11A. It’s not a true jacket since there’s no lining, but it’s very closely knitted for a “cardigan”. My gosh, now I know why all the hype for this collection, and this is only a glimpse into Karl’s genius.

I am a poor model for this style and it looks so much better by itself

View attachment 5973988
View attachment 5973996
It looks fabulous on you!

Oh I have this one too! This is one of my favorites! I think it has a younger cool girl vibe with the leather trim. Love the skirt on you!

Karl was way ahead with the longer length of the skirt.
This jacket has little sequins and so many details, I was afraid that it looks too busy with the skirt, but it quite elegant.
Just had to chip in with my pink Versailles jacket. These details are still so beautiful even though the color has faded.
This is a classic!
New to me long cardigan jacket from 11A. It’s not a true jacket since there’s no lining, but it’s very closely knitted for a “cardigan”. My gosh, now I know why all the hype for this collection, and this is only a glimpse into Karl’s genius.

I am a poor model for this style and it looks so much better by itself

View attachment 5973988
View attachment 5973996
Love it! It looks gorgeous on you. Love the collar!
I tried this and thought the horizontal embroidery would “cut” the bust but surprisingly it didn’t at all and actually adds a lot to the jacket. So I reserved it 🙂View attachment 5974517
Oh, this is pretty! It looks nice with your Hamburg pants!