Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

I was taking my mall walk earlier today and I saw a woman wearing the Spectacular Blue Jacket from Cruise. She was sitting alone having coffee and that jacket just stopped me in my tracks. I did another lap and she was still there so I said, what the heck I will say something. I have coveted this jacket since I first saw the collection in the store. Well, I told her how stunning she looked in the jacket and her face just lit up with the biggest smile. She said wearing the jacket made her so happy, it was so worth it. She was just glowing. Well ladies, talk about sparking joy- we should all have that reaction to our Chanel purchases!

So true! :yes: Sometimes we get too caught up in the excitement when a new collection comes out :lol:

I was taking my mall walk earlier today and I saw a woman wearing the Spectacular Blue Jacket from Cruise. She was sitting alone having coffee and that jacket just stopped me in my tracks. I did another lap and she was still there so I said, what the heck I will say something. I have coveted this jacket since I first saw the collection in the store. Well, I told her how stunning she looked in the jacket and her face just lit up with the biggest smile. She said wearing the jacket made her so happy, it was so worth it. She was just glowing. Well ladies, talk about sparking joy- we should all have that reaction to our Chanel purchases!

Reactions: kipp and Tykhe
That's just so kind of you. And I am very sure your jackets spark joy, you always look so stunning and on point in yours!

Happy mid-summer and first day of Chanel summer sale! I'm excited to finally pick up my rtw sale goodies.
Lol. It is a bit nerve wrecking! I passed on the blue sweatshirt with the gold cc yesterday at Saks because I was on the list for it elsewhere. But I think I might not have gotten it after checking my card statement. Kicking myself now for not grabbing it!

Thank you everyone for your input on my robot skirt dilemma! I really appreciate the input. I brought the skirt back to NM for further alterations, to fit it closer to the body. I am not going to touch the length just the sides and back and I think I will be happier with it.
After pinning, it gave the skirt a much more youthful look without touching the length. Fingers crossed!
I also got a chance to try the zig zag suit. It think it is too much (on me, I am not tall) as a suit. However, the jacket by itself is very, very comfortable and could be used dressed up or with jeans. Will think about it.View attachment 4106773 View attachment 4106774 View attachment 4106778

It looks great on you, but it is a lot. I still haven’t seen it in person but I’m not sure how I feel about the zig zag hem, it’s feeling too crochet blanket or something.

Reactions: pinkorchid20
Exactly Mrs. Z, all the jagged lines are overwhelming. On the plus side, the knit gives like a sweater. Its both dressy and comfortable at the same time. However, the little triangles at the bottom are not winning me over. It is worth trying on the collection but I am really having trouble finding things that work for my lifestyle. I bought the black jacket but that is it so far. I particularly liked the short blue/pink knit pattern dress but it was way too short and I am only 5' 4"! I may just take a pass on this collection.