Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Haven’t posted in this thread for years haha but has anyone tried this 24P jean jacket and know the SN and actual price? The one on the app is a different style but I like this one much more. My SA in Asia sent me this pic but rn they are on vacay and im not in Asia so communication has been difficult. Many thanks in advance!!
IMG_0427.jpeg

The one on the app is this one with two pockets in front and so many flowers at the bottom, which I do not like at all.
IMG_0428.png

I was doing some research on a few vintage pieces and came across the 2011 cruise collection, on the surface it had some similarities to the 2025 cruise collection and it’s not the most quintessential “Chanel” looks from Karl and there was a few that was too conceptual for my liking; however, there was a completeness that was missing from many of VV’s design. A lot of similar elements between these 2 collections: print, denim, eyelet, knits, but the end results are very different
IMG_5981.jpegIMG_5980.jpegIMG_6001.jpegIMG_5999.jpegIMG_5998.jpegIMG_5997.jpegIMG_5996.jpegIMG_5995.jpegIMG_5994.jpegIMG_5993.jpeg

I was doing some research on a few vintage pieces and came across the 2011 cruise collection, on the surface it had some similarities to the 2025 cruise collection and it’s not the most quintessential “Chanel” looks from Karl and there was a few that was too conceptual for my liking; however, there was a completeness that was missing from many of VV’s design. A lot of similar elements between these 2 collections: print, denim, eyelet, knits, but the end results are very different
These pieces feel so much more wearable and youthful to me.

View attachment 5995607View attachment 5995608

Can’t decide which one to get from these two from TRR; any opinions? 🤔
The logo sweater is a novelty piece I think you will get tired of it unless you really love logos. The other is a traditional Chanel look. I like the trim in red and white mixture. If you are a collector, this look will last forever. Some would consider it boring, but that is the case with many classics. My vote is for the black cardie if you don’t have one like it already.

View attachment 5995570View attachment 5995571View attachment 5995574View attachment 5995575View attachment 5995576View attachment 5995577View attachment 5995578View attachment 5995579View attachment 5995580View attachment 5995581
These look are gorgeous! I would wear them today and they look so current! And the models look beautiful!
The logo sweater is a novelty piece I think you will get tired of it unless you really love logos. The other is a traditional Chanel look. I like the trim in red and white mixture. If you are a collector, this look will last forever. Some would consider it boring, but that is the case with many classics. My vote is for the black cardie if you don’t have one like it already.
Completely agree! Go for the classic!

View attachment 5995607View attachment 5995608

Can’t decide which one to get from these two from TRR; any opinions? 🤔

If you love that particular logo one then get that as this style won’t be repeated. It’s quite loud but I’ve seen it styled in a way that tones it down. The full look is pretty loud. The classic one - personally I would wait. As far as the classic ones go, this colour combination is not my favourite - don’t like the red white mix for the trim. There are far better colour combinations of the classic one and they release them often. 24C had some amazing ones and there was a similar black and white version with gorgeous buttons.

One try on. I was in a hurry so I couldn't take photos of the other things. This jacket was really nice but I just don't get enough wear out of the jackets in my hot climate. I did get the denim shorts. I figured there was no chance they would fit me but they did. I will get far more wear out of them than this jacket.

Attachments

• IMG_4090.jpeg
    IMG_4090.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 98
View attachment 5995570View attachment 5995571View attachment 5995574View attachment 5995575View attachment 5995576View attachment 5995577View attachment 5995578View attachment 5995579View attachment 5995580View attachment 5995581
Thanks for sharing. yes, KL had better eyes for proportions. He tried to make the girls look longer and leaner than they actually are. VV seems to enjoy doing the opposite, and she enjoys using more normal sized models - a good thing, but, she managed to make them look even bigger, which is never what normal people try to accomplish!

Haven’t posted in this thread for years haha but has anyone tried this 24P jean jacket and know the SN and actual price? The one on the app is a different style but I like this one much more. My SA in Asia sent me this pic but rn they are on vacay and im not in Asia so communication has been difficult. Many thanks in advance!!
View attachment 5995477

The one on the app is this one with two pockets in front and so many flowers at the bottom, which I do not like at all.
View attachment 5995478
I tried on the white version yesterday. It was huge. Oversized, dropped shoulders. Not good for me as I am on the petite (short) side.

Thanks for sharing. yes, KL had better eyes for proportions. He tried to make the girls look longer and leaner than they actually are. VV seems to enjoy doing the opposite, and she enjoys using more normal sized models - a good thing, but, she managed to make them look even bigger, which is never what normal people try to accomplish!
Also a lot of her designs are either oversized or cropped without taking proportion into account. There were several beautiful tweeds that were made into jackets with ill proportion and very difficult to style.

I think her 2024 pre-fall and winter shows were better received because they featured a lot of separates with predefined waistline - very hard to mess up that classic separate look.