Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Hello ladies. I’m thinking about this jacket. Did anyone purchase it? How did you style it? i would appreciate if anyone has modelling shots. Thanks!View attachment 5011622

I got this for my mum, it is without a doubt my favourite jacket of the collection. If you go back a few pages, I posted a picture of her trying it on instore.
I will try and get a picture of her next time I see her in it but she generally just wears with light coloured jeans. She is waiting to try on the embossed front pocket denims in blue in the hope to have them as another option to wear with the jacket.

• Love
Reactions: 880 and Vln
Hello ladies. I’m thinking about this jacket. Did anyone purchase it? How did you style it? i would appreciate if anyone has modelling shots. Thanks!View attachment 5011622
Last January, I saw a lady walking down Wilshire in Beverly Hills in this jacket and the matching skirt. The color is more pink/red than purple as shown in this photo in reallife (or it comes in different color?). Very pretty and nice as a suit. I was too close and embarrassed to take a wildlife photo ...

Many thanks for the modelling shots, shopgirl bb. The jackets both look great on you. Is there a big difference in size between the 34 and 36 for these styles? Did you feel you had to size up or down for either colour?

Thanks very much, Nicole. Are you still able to close the jacket anyway or you just leave it open? Or did you need to have it altered?
I was able to physically close it, but it felt a bit strained across the chest and front of the arms when I did, though I think it looks better closed up. I did not have it altered as I am between my normal sizes at the moment and waiting for alterations until later. I think letting it out slightly would do the trick if need be.

• Love
Reactions: 880
Yes it’s from 20c as K said. I have it in purple and paid full price Bc it was about the only one left and it’s actually a size up. It’s very comfortable and I get lots of compliments on it. If there are a few out there in your size def could wait for sale :smile: esp if you have a good SA who can keep an eye out for it :smile:

Here I am wearing it to get my shot :smile:

It was also in Emily in Paris I believe.
What a great idea on how to style the cardi's with joggers. If you have any more pictures please post. I never thought of this before. Looks terrific

• Love
Reactions: 880
Thanks. I basically have been wearing them nonstop. Too comfy :smile:. Here are some pics :smile:

Attachments

• B6B47F64-CA7D-48BC-BE7F-A745DC27558D.jpeg
    B6B47F64-CA7D-48BC-BE7F-A745DC27558D.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 212
  • DE4B51A1-DAD9-4382-88B4-54A9E6423966.jpeg
    DE4B51A1-DAD9-4382-88B4-54A9E6423966.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 218
  • 6A8EFE6C-F880-46A4-A05B-930DBAF017EC.jpeg
    6A8EFE6C-F880-46A4-A05B-930DBAF017EC.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 06F36F05-B6D3-449F-B018-52D511CAAE89.jpeg
    06F36F05-B6D3-449F-B018-52D511CAAE89.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 213
Many thanks for the modelling shots, shopgirl bb. The jackets both look great on you. Is there a big difference in size between the 34 and 36 for these styles? Did you feel you had to size up or down for either colour?

I think for the pink jacket, since it is a longer jacket, I would suggest you take your normal size. For purple one, depends on whether you like really tight fit one or a more forgiving silhouette. Since I wear my jackets to work, I tend to like something a bit more forgiving and comfortable, so for the purple, I take the size 36 ( but the tailor has to alter and shorten the shoulder a bit for me). For the size34, I don't need any alteration at all but I don't like the too fit silhouette when I closed the hooks and the length is a bit shorter.

• Love
Reactions: 880 and nicole0612