Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Yes it’s from 20c as K said. I have it in purple and paid full price Bc it was about the only one left and it’s actually a size up. It’s very comfortable and I get lots of compliments on it. If there are a few out there in your size def could wait for sale :smile: esp if you have a good SA who can keep an eye out for it :smile:

Here I am wearing it to get my shot :smile:

It was also in Emily in Paris I believe.
Congrats on purple. It’s sold out in purple and pink. I think there are very few light blue left at Saks.

Reactions: pigleto972001
Thanks !! The joggers are vuori. Very comfy. I saw they came out w light grey camo version. Must have. :smile: going to give them a try. I love them w my chanel cardis :smile:

The top is Karl lagerfeld at Karl.com. I love these tees. Comfy and cute. They just came out w Karl zodiac. I got the Leo which was just cute ! I am a 40 and I find the tees a little small on me so have gotten the large size lately :smile:

My sa sent me a pic of the pink cardi in a smaller size. It’s cute on her other than being too small. Hmm. Some other pieces too :smile:
Short pink cardi looks beautiful on you.
I do not like the wide shoulders on pink jacket but it’s me...

Hello everyone! Has anyone seen this 20C purple jacket on the left in size 36 in stores in USA recently? Do you know if it's true to size? Would a size 34 do if that's the only size I find when I normally wear a 36? Many thanks.

View attachment 5009419
I have the purple. I wear 34 or 36 usually and I got this in 34 since that was all I could find, it was small in the bust and waist for me, the shoulders were fine. I hope that helps.

Laurie, compared to Rose Shocking, Rose Mexico is definitely a warmer pink. Rose Sakura is a beautiful pale pink that I wish someday they would make again in the garden party and other accessories- I love that pink.

Well is turned a bit colder again- today one of my favorites from Ritz. The feel of this jacket on (soft, pillowy lining) , subtle hidden tiny zippers at the sleeve for comfort, the pocket detail on the skirt..... these older pieces do somehow feel more luxe. Maybe it is just the recent discussions on quality here but I was thinking it when putting it on. I am actually quite excited about the upcoming Metiers
(just a few months to go!) I have seen quite a few things I am eager to try. View attachment 5009774
You always look so pretty and feminine snowball. I think this is one of my favorite collections of all time.

Reactions: 911snowball
View attachment 5010248
Y’all, here’s another spastic life-is-going-to-end-because-of-covid impulse buy from last year that I kind of regret now. It’s been sitting in my closet because I don’t know how to style it. Does anyone have this and how have you styled it? I’m a lazy jeans and tee kind of person, but I just can’t get it to look right on me.
Love it! Layered over a skinny hoodie or cardigan and a wolford tank, with jeans, leggings (metallic wolford leggings or brunello or other designer leather are nice) or cargos, and CSGM wrapped around the neck. And, to dress it down further, either golden goose or on happiness sneakers or doc martens :biggrin:

Love it! Layered over a skinny hoodie or cardigan and a wolford tank, with jeans, leggings (metallic wolford leggings or brunello or other designer leather are nice) or cargos, and CSGM wrapped around the neck. And, to dress it down further, either golden goose or on happiness sneakers or doc martens :biggrin:

Love golden goose !!

• Love
Reactions: 880

Um, OK, you are a genius! Duh! I don't know why I didn't think of this combo earlier! I just pulled out an old ratty navy hoodie, layered the impulse buy coat and was already wearing a pair of heather grey vuori joggers (ahem @pigleto972001 !). I instantly felt like I had lazy cool vibes down. You guys are so helpful! Love it! :hugs:

Perfect. I was going to suggest the vuoris too ! But I was shy and thought maybe they’d be too casual :smile:
@pigleto972001, I just bought the vuori leggings and joggers in black camo! Thank you for the recommendation!
I’m also thrilled that vuori is taking measures to reduce packaging, saying by the 2021, it will have saved more than 1.2 million plastic bags.

Action shot today, chanel 21P knit top in size 40 with brunello monili navy pants (oddly size 38F, 42 Italian— it used to be that there was only one size differential between the two, go figure) I’m normally a 38 in knits, and can sometimes, in the past, wear a 36. And layered with the 21P tie front cropped cardigan size 40

CC20A9CC-12A0-4296-824A-27AA08F556D9.jpeg013A554C-CBCC-475A-9DBE-0BC89941E9A6.jpeg

Last edited: