Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

I finally try on this dress. My SA was able to track down a size 34 for me. It fits comfortably and not too short ( just a few inches above the knee on me). The price is so reasonable for a dress so I just say yes to my SA. Now wait for the tailor to shorten the sleeve a little bit.
I lengthened it and got it in the end as well :P haven’t worn it yet!

Reactions: 880 and shopgirl bb
You guys! I just unboxed a Hamburg cardigan purchased from TRR. It was listed in very good condition, light piling throughout. It’s actually brand new WITH TAGS:yahoo:
Extra material? Check! Extra button? Check!
It looks like the seller purchased this on sale, but that’s OK... because I did too!!!
Back in 12/18, I purchased this exact cardigan on sale from Nordstrom and, for some unknown reason, returned it!!
Hello?? Regret!! Anyways, just a few days ago I reached out to my SA just to see if there was any way one of these was still out there. Of course, the answer was no. And then, a day later.. what pops up? This Hamburg cardigan!:tup:

Attachments

• 9394B277-F7D2-44A2-A2FE-B59095283F12.jpeg
    9394B277-F7D2-44A2-A2FE-B59095283F12.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 5CE7C7C7-11FA-4284-8E59-01E1D76088B2.jpeg
    5CE7C7C7-11FA-4284-8E59-01E1D76088B2.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 117
You guys! I just unboxed a Hamburg cardigan purchased from TRR. It was listed in very good condition, light piling throughout. It’s actually brand new WITH TAGS:yahoo:
It looks like the seller purchased this on sale, but that’s OK... because I did too!!!
Back in 12/18, I purchased this exact cardigan on sale from Nordstrom and, for some unknown reason, returned it!!
Hello?? Regret!! Anyways, just a few days ago I reached out to my SA just to see if there was any way one of these was still out there. Of course, the answer was no. And then, a day later.. what pops up? This Hamburg cardigan!:tup:
so happy for you! I am actually thinking about getting the Hamburg cardigan, but not sure the grey version or the orange version (for which I have the matching skirt). Do you find it that the fit is a little too tight and have to go up a size? Thanks!

so happy for you! I am actually thinking about getting the Hamburg cardigan, but not sure the grey version or the orange version (for which I have the matching skirt). Do you find it that the fit is a little too tight and have to go up a size? Thanks!
Oooh! Both colors are amazing. I feel this one is a bit like Goldilocks and fits just right:smile:
This is the same size as almost all my other knitwear and fits well. The shoulders are great and I’m able to button it without straining the buttons:lol:

• Love
Reactions: 880 and peggioka
Pretty jacket KA ! It’s nice to wear Chanel out ! I miss it.

Blue box, so happy for you on the Hamburg cardi. New w tags too !!!

It is one of my all time favorites. I was lucky to snag it on sale ! This was before they changed the sale period. You will love it. It was pretty true to size for me. Every once in awhile one pops up on trr I think !

Two good TRR stories in one week! I’m telling you, they get some real treasures!