Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Do any of you ladies have this beautiful skirt? I saw in Florence in August and I have been dreaming of it since then. View attachment 4881455
I considered for a bit, my SA was very convincing and was sure that it will look great both formally and casually, but I wasn’t sure. Later I tried it on and I don’t think I can pull off a casual look with it. Also it has lots of fabric around the hips. It’s beautiful but for me it’s strictly an evening piece.

Reactions: Coco.lover
Did you take any mod shots? I need to try it on. In Florence it was styled with the Rue Cambon sweater and it look so cool. I don't buy RTW that often but this skirt, is tempting me. Do you think this is a piece that might go on sale next year?
I considered for a bit, my SA was very convincing and was sure that it will look great both formally and casually, but I wasn’t sure. Later I tried it on and I don’t think I can pull off a casual look with it. Also it has lots of fabric around the hips. It’s beautiful but for me it’s strictly an evening piece.

ms piggy, thank you, but I’m sure you look beautiful in it !
did you get the pale color?

Yes, mine is the pale orange/burgundy which I believe is the same as yours? I couldn’t make the other colours work for me. I do enjoy dressing down rtw in current environment plus my work place has adopted no formal dress code. It’s fun to mix and match.