Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Last edited:
Ah love the Salzburg coat and the stag buttons. Lovely !!!

the white tee looks really nice. You can see the detail much clearer :smile:. Pls send pics when you try it.I wear a 40 and the 34/36 fit me so I think it runs a bit large. Unless the one I Got was stretched from wear lol.

thanks for the suggestions on my twin set. It may be too chilly regardless of what I wear over it :smile: will see !!!
I wore it yesterday in a similar weather with a coat over

F447AC80-452C-45FB-A1DE-3A92515265B2.jpeg

Recent OOTD.

The dior rain boots are going to be super useful this fall. and my Byzance is an easy favourite.

I’m making the effort to dress up for now - since I realized there would be no occasions in the foreseeable futureto wear anything special, I’m wearing all my things to the office.

I moved my lipsticks to office as well, so I can use them during the day.

View attachment 4880242

Genie, you have great legs and look wonderful in short skirts/dresses but I LOVE this long skirt style on you. Super flattering!

I wore it yesterday in a similar weather with a coat over

View attachment 4880783

ari, we are twins on this Métiers skirt set and if I only I can look as fabulous as you in it!

Genie, you have great legs and look wonderful in short skirts/dresses but I LOVE this long skirt style on you. Super flattering!

ari, we are twins on this Métiers skirt set and if I only I can look as fabulous as you in it!
ms piggy, thank you, but I’m sure you look beautiful in it !
did you get the pale color?

Thank you Periodgirl, for sharing these pictures! Is the cardigan very thick? Is it cashmere? And do you recall the price? I love the shape, I’ve seen on IG and it looks lovely!
It’s quite thick and holds the peplum well. I think it’s 100% cashmere but I am waiting for my SA to check and reply, also with the price in Asia. I apologise that I did not look, she put these out for me and I just snapped a photo to share. If you like, I can ask my London / Paris SAs also. Have a lovely Saturday.

It’s quite thick and holds the peplum well. I think it’s 100% cashmere but I am waiting for my SA to check and reply, also with the price in Asia. I apologise that I did not look, she put these out for me and I just snapped a photo to share. If you like, I can ask my London / Paris SAs also. Have a lovely Saturday.
Thank you so much Periodgirl, it was just an idea! A I’m afraid that it might be too thick, I already have 2 cashmere chanel sweaters that I can wear only in the ski resorts. Impossible to wear inside, so warm, and one is similar knit and adds kilos, my arms look very big in it , haha
Don’t bother! I can ask my SA!

Reactions: periogirl28