CHANEL REISSUE

EBronte

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you so much for taking time to reply :smile:
It is a more practical choice since the trendy CC is lamb skin (but also looks so beautiful).

• Love
Reactions: luvleeness

luvleeness

Apr 2, 2012
Calgary, AB, Canada
Hi, m hoping you can guide me with my Chanel purchase. I’m deciding between the black mini reissue with brush gold HW and the black quilted trendy CC Woc. I need a small bag for going out at night but it would be nice if i can use it for day time too (like going to a nice brunch). Please help, m so indecisive
what do u think i should get?
The mini reissue. It fits slightly more than the regular rectangular mini too. The woc will limit you. Not as practical. :smile:

Reactions: EBronte

quyen316

Oct 22, 2020
We are bag twins :smile: Congrats on yours as well ! Mine was $6992 including tax. I do remember the Chanel website listing the 225 (small) like this for $6000 so it would have been $6555 with tax but I didn’t see the 226 listed at the time so I didn’t even know this was an option until recently . Enjoy ur bag in good health :smile:
I just brought mine slightly under 8300 including tax. thats quite a difference within 6 months?

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
Hi, m hoping you can guide me with my Chanel purchase. I’m deciding between the black mini reissue with brush gold HW and the black quilted trendy CC Woc. I need a small bag for going out at night but it would be nice if i can use it for day time too (like going to a nice brunch). Please help, m so indecisive
mini reissue gets my vote. It’ll be easier to transition from day to night then a Woc.

MSV0

Sep 23, 2019
No comparison...Mini Reissue, it will hold more than you think and it adjusts to 2 lengths like a full size. It is worth price difference if that is a factor.

EBronte

Aug 4, 2017
The mini reissue. It fits slightly more than the regular rectangular mini too. The woc will limit you. Not as practical. :smile:
mini reissue gets my vote. It’ll be easier to transition from day to night then a Woc.
No comparison...Mini Reissue, it will hold more than you think and it adjusts to 2 lengths like a full size. It is worth price difference if that is a factor.
Thank you all so much for replying. Will definitely get the mini reissue :smile:

Reactions: luvleeness

Sydny2

Dec 30, 2013
Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know if the Reissue is still available with rhodium hardware? it hasn't been listed on the website for a while and I don't live near a boutique.

TIA :wave:
Yes I just tried on the other day at boutique

yenniemc

Apr 7, 2020
Hi! Has anyone used their Reissue with ages calfskin in the rain or snow? How did it fare? Thanks in advance!