CHANEL REISSUE

Hi, m hoping you can guide me with my Chanel purchase. I’m deciding between the black mini reissue with brush gold HW and the black quilted trendy CC Woc. I need a small bag for going out at night but it would be nice if i can use it for day time too (like going to a nice brunch). Please help, m so indecisive
what do u think i should get?
The mini reissue. It fits slightly more than the regular rectangular mini too. The woc will limit you. Not as practical. :smile:

Reactions: EBronte
We are bag twins :smile: Congrats on yours as well ! Mine was $6992 including tax. I do remember the Chanel website listing the 225 (small) like this for $6000 so it would have been $6555 with tax but I didn’t see the 226 listed at the time so I didn’t even know this was an option until recently . Enjoy ur bag in good health :smile:
I just brought mine slightly under 8300 including tax. thats quite a difference within 6 months?

Hi, m hoping you can guide me with my Chanel purchase. I’m deciding between the black mini reissue with brush gold HW and the black quilted trendy CC Woc. I need a small bag for going out at night but it would be nice if i can use it for day time too (like going to a nice brunch). Please help, m so indecisive

mini reissue gets my vote. It’ll be easier to transition from day to night then a Woc.

No comparison...Mini Reissue, it will hold more than you think and it adjusts to 2 lengths like a full size. It is worth price difference if that is a factor.

The mini reissue. It fits slightly more than the regular rectangular mini too. The woc will limit you. Not as practical. :smile:
mini reissue gets my vote. It’ll be easier to transition from day to night then a Woc.
No comparison...Mini Reissue, it will hold more than you think and it adjusts to 2 lengths like a full size. It is worth price difference if that is a factor.
Thank you all so much for replying. Will definitely get the mini reissue :smile:

Reactions: luvleeness