Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

I'm going to Paris next Friday! Can anyone tell me if there are still any GSTs or Chevron boy bags around? Thankyouuuuu! X

For a GST you can try the store at rue du Faubourg St Honoré in front of Hermès and the store at 51 Avenue Montaigne . Last time I was there, they had a few. But if you're lucky, and depending on the color you want, you can find a GST at any location.

About the Boy chevron, I haven't seen any recently.

Hello!
I'm thinking about going to Paris to buy my first Chanel bag. I really want and classic flap bag m/l caviar ghw. Does anyone know if they have this bag in stock in the Parisian stores or is there a big change I will leave the store empty handed? And if so, can they put me on a waiting list? Sorry if this are stupid questions, but I've been wanting this bag for a very long time, so I hope I won't be dissappointed when I'm finally ready to buy this bag.
TIA!

Honestly, it's just a question of being lucky or not. If you're in Paris the day they received some pieces in stock that's great! I live here half of the year so I can ask and check whenever I look for something, so I'm not sure they open waiting lists for these bags. You might wanna call them and give them the ref of the bag so they can check before you come, but they sure won't put it aside for you, unless you ask directly an SA to do so.
Good luck ;)

Hi everyone!

Does any one know if espardrilles shoes (leather or canvas) is available in Paris?? Any one with luck?

Anyone know the colors available for classic jumbo? (Caviar or lambskin)

My friend said SA in Cannes said maxi and the classic mini are really rare .. Is this true?

I will be visiting Paris next week and I'm super excited!!!! I want to have a better idea before I go into the stores

TIA!!!

For a GST you can try the store at rue du Faubourg St Honoré in front of Hermès and the store at 51 Avenue Montaigne . Last time I was there, they had a few. But if you're lucky, and depending on the color you want, you can find a GST at any location.

Aww thanks Hun! Wish me luck x

have you seen any small chanel boy bags in black?

Thanks to everyone for their input.

I managed to get exactly what I wanted in the first store I visited (Rue Cambon)

I was served by Helene and she was wonderful.

Here is a picture of me and my beautiful first Chanel in Paris

Thanks for letting me share.

Love your Chanel with GHW! I regret not getting mine in GHW! You look chic, and are making me consider getting another one in GHW!

No problem. :smile: Will be there in October. Can't wait to see what colors are available. Thanks so much!

If you're going to Paris soon, try looking for an SA by the name of Emily in Chanel, Printemps (I think, otherwise Galaries Lafayette). She was an angel to work with, and was super happy to be of help. She is the nicest and most helpful SA I've encountered so far. I'm not sure if she's still working there, but if she is, you'll be in good hands! [emoji6]

Hi, I am also looking for a black reissue in Paris, size 225 or 226, with silver hardware. If I go to one store and they don't have it, will they try to track it down at another store? Or can I call ahead (don't speak French)?

Honestly, it's just a question of being lucky or not. If you're in Paris the day they received some pieces in stock that's great! I live here half of the year so I can ask and check whenever I look for something, so I'm not sure they open waiting lists for these bags. You might wanna call them and give them the ref of the bag so they can check before you come, but they sure won't put it aside for you, unless you ask directly an SA to do so.
Good luck ;)

Thank you! I'll just keep my fingers crossed, and hope for the best, when I'm there.