Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Thanks to everyone for their input.

I managed to get exactly what I wanted in the first store I visited (Rue Cambon)

I was served by Helene and she was wonderful.

Here is a picture of me and my beautiful first Chanel in Paris

Thanks for letting me share.

Perfection! Congratulations!

By any chance, were you able to ask what other colors were available for the classic flaps in Rue Cambon? :smile:

Perfection! Congratulations!

By any chance, were you able to ask what other colors were available for the classic flaps in Rue Cambon? :smile:

Hello, the date I bought the bag was Tue 21 July, so a little while ago now. I was very focused on getting black caviar, so I didn't specifically ask. However the SA had a limited edition classic to show me (also black... But it looked almost very very very dark grey, with dull gold hardware and black lining) she had it in medium and jumbo size. I didn't like that one as I really wanted the classic with burgundy lining. But she did mention that she had other colours of that edition in stock. I think she said she had a red and a khaki green (pretty sure) and possibly a grey. But I was so focused on black I was not really taking it all in. Sorry.

Hello, the date I bought the bag was Tue 21 July, so a little while ago now. I was very focused on getting black caviar, so I didn't specifically ask. However the SA had a limited edition classic to show me (also black... But it looked almost very very very dark grey, with dull gold hardware and black lining) she had it in medium and jumbo size. I didn't like that one as I really wanted the classic with burgundy lining. But she did mention that she had other colours of that edition in stock. I think she said she had a red and a khaki green (pretty sure) and possibly a grey. But I was so focused on black I was not really taking it all in. Sorry.

No problem. :smile: Will be there in October. Can't wait to see what colors are available. Thanks so much!

Congratulations on your beautiful new Chanel. You and your classic flap look stunning!

The Rue Cambon boutique is really a destination in itself and being able to purchase a first Chanel bag there is a dream come true. Enjoy!

Hello!
I'm thinking about going to Paris to buy my first Chanel bag. I really want and classic flap bag m/l caviar ghw. Does anyone know if they have this bag in stock in the Parisian stores or is there a big change I will leave the store empty handed? And if so, can they put me on a waiting list? Sorry if this are stupid questions, but I've been wanting this bag for a very long time, so I hope I won't be dissappointed when I'm finally ready to buy this bag.
TIA!