Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Bonjour from Paris! I have a quick update to share for anyone that might be interested in purchasing a WOC.

I have been to Rue Cambon as well as the Saint Honore location in the past two days. I was not able to pick up a square mini (but scored an adorable Chloe small Drew) however my mother was searching for a WOC so here's what I saw.

Saint Honore is obviously not the best place to look for bags, but they did have a classic quilted black/ghw in lambskin combination. A lot of rectangle mini flaps.

Rue Cambon's stock changed a bit both days. On Tuesday, I was looking for a boy WOC prior to my visit to Printemps and saw they had a burgundy/ghw boy (also available today) as well as a beige/ghw version. There were a few of the timeless CC's (red, black, navy) and a few seasonal? One was a patent coral and a hot pink velvet, both silver hardware. In the classic quilted, black caviar/shw, as well as red caviar/shw. My maman went with the black caviar/ghw, which was the last one they had and just arrived today. Hope this helps! X

What they have red caviar w shw?!

a true, shiny shw or the ruthenium hardware that's available at the moment?
I wish I had the answer regarding the availability, but I was just in the boutique last Monday and Tuesday so I am not sure it's still available. I worked with Eva and she was lovely, so if you phone in and do speak to an SA I would recommend her!

I wish I had the answer regarding the availability, but I was just in the boutique last Monday and Tuesday so I am not sure it's still available. I worked with Eva and she was lovely, so if you phone in and do speak to an SA I would recommend her!

hi :smile: I was not asking for the availability, I want to know what kind of silver hardware it was? Do you remember if it was shiny silver hw or the darker, matte ruthenium hardware? Thank you :biggrin:

Thanks to everyone for their input.
I managed to get exactly what I wanted in the first store I visited (Rue Cambon)
I was served by Helene and she was wonderful.
Here is a picture of me and my beautiful first Chanel in Paris

Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,134
Reactions: elisabettaverde
Thanks to everyone for their input.
I managed to get exactly what I wanted in the first store I visited (Rue Cambon)
I was served by Helene and she was wonderful.
Here is a picture of me and my beautiful first Chanel in Paris

Thanks for letting me share.

From one kitty to another BIG congratulations to you dear !! It's such a classic iconic bag to have as your first Chanel. Plus getting it from Paris makes it that much special.