Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

Can l ask what phone holder with chain you purchased please ?
It's the vertical north-south one with classic turnlock and chain. It fits a surprising amount. I did a separate thread on it if you search and you'll see pictures. It's the one with the classic turnlock and its leather lined. Great value for a Chanel piece. I find it fits a lot.

I would have thought so if UK one has just hit
I thought there will be no increase here in EU because the prices now after the increase in UK is already similar with the EU prices. I just recently bought a boy and now I'm pressured to get a classic WOC. I'm trying to hold until December but this price increase makes me want to get it now.

Same in Europe
classic card holder 330€ to 350€
Boy Woc 2350€ to 2390€
Classic woc still the same price as before 2350€
Classic flap card holder 440€ to 450€

No increases on any bags yet, am I right?

does anyone know the current price of a medium Affinity in EU? Its not on the website... small is 3150€
I bought the Chanel boy flap card holder last week for €500 so with the increased price because it was €470 before. But I changed my mind and returned it for the Chanel classic flap card holder. I thought it would be €450 with the increased price but they charged me €440...?

I bought the Chanel boy flap card holder last week for €500 so with the increased price because it was €470 before. But I changed my mind and returned it for the Chanel classic flap card holder. I thought it would be €450 with the increased price but they charged me €440...?
I am not quite sure which one you are referring to. Maybe you just got lucky?
My list referred to this one:

Btw: I have just bought the medium Business affinity and it is 3500€

EC4BD21F-7CEC-4910-A836-2EB79F604C1A.png