Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

I am not quite sure which one you are referring to. Maybe you just got lucky?
My list referred to this one:

Btw: I have just bought the medium Business affinity and it is 3500€

View attachment 4881142
Yes I meant the classic flap card holder from your picture. I also saw it’s €450 on the official website. So I called the store if they had the classic flap card holder back in stock and if it’s €450 and the lady replied that it’s €440 so I find it strange. Because they did charge me for the increased price with the boy flap card holder. They also still had the old prices on their display SLG. But then charged me increased price for the Boy but not the Classic one. I guess I just got lucky? I was already thinking that I bought the wrong classic flap card holder because it was €10 less :lol:

Reactions: DamierEbene
It's the vertical north-south one with classic turnlock and chain. It fits a surprising amount. I did a separate thread on it if you search and you'll see pictures. It's the one with the classic turnlock and its leather lined. Great value for a Chanel piece. I find it fits a lot.
Hello dear, how much did it go up from before? TIA

I saw on Instagram that the classic flaps will get a 6.8% price increase in Japan.

My SA here in NYC said that classic flaps are not included in the next price increase in the US...but with Chanel, you’ll never really know...
That's good to hear because the classic flap bags are sold out when I was at the chanel store today. I pre-ordered the mini square one and will come next month. I will get the mini rectangular next time. Just hope chanel doesn't raise any more price. *finger cross*