Chanel Prefall 2014

Congrats! So happy you finally got it!

Thank you for your input. Sorry. My post was confusing. I meant the lists that were posted for prefall indicated the black Lamb boys would have the bronze hardware. There was one pre-fall list posted from saks that showed the caviar black boy with Ruthenium hardware. I am done obsessing though as my SA that I first contacted about a boy Saturday texted me this morning and I purchased a black lamb old medium boy with Ruthenium hardware today. Very happy. Everyone on here is so nice and positive and all the pictures and modeling posts helped me make my decision of which bag I wanted. :smile:

Thank you for your input. Sorry. My post was confusing. I meant the lists that were posted for prefall indicated the black Lamb boys would have the bronze hardware. There was one pre-fall list posted from saks that showed the caviar black boy with Ruthenium hardware. I am done obsessing though as my SA that I first contacted about a boy Saturday texted me this morning and I purchased a black lamb old medium boy with Ruthenium hardware today. Very happy. Everyone on here is so nice and positive and all the pictures and modeling posts helped me make my decision of which bag I wanted. :smile:

Sorry off topic...
Do you mind sharing where you got the lamb boy bag?
Thanks

Sorry off topic...
Do you mind sharing where you got the lamb boy bag?
Thanks

Nordstrom Seattle. It was the last lamb old medium black boy. I texted my SA on Sunday about it and he said they were sold out. He then texted me Tuesday morning that he had it. I asked him yesterday how he obtained it for me and he said that there was some mistake with the inventory so they did not think that they had any left but they did and I just lucked out. I contacted BG, Hirsch, several Nordstroms, several Saks and my Bloomingdales and Neimans SA with no luck. If that is the bag you're looking for I would try the Chanel boutique to see if they can find it for you. I did not call a Chanel boutique.

Nordstrom Seattle. It was the last lamb old medium black boy. I texted my SA on Sunday about it and he said they were sold out. He then texted me Tuesday morning that he had it. I asked him yesterday how he obtained it for me and he said that there was some mistake with the inventory so they did not think that they had any left but they did and I just lucked out. I contacted BG, Hirsch, several Nordstroms, several Saks and my Bloomingdales and Neimans SA with no luck. If that is the bag you're looking for I would try the Chanel boutique to see if they can find it for you. I did not call a Chanel boutique.

Wow! Lucky you! It was meant for you! My SA at chanel has the calfskin one but I am looking for the lambskin one. I just love how the lamb looks w/ the ruthenium hardware.
Happy for you!

Wow! Lucky you! It was meant for you! My SA at chanel has the calfskin one but I am looking for the lambskin one. I just love how the lamb looks w/ the ruthenium hardware.
Happy for you!

Thank you! That was the bag that I first spotted that made me want to purchase a boy bag. I thought about it a long time and by the time I made up my mind thought it was going to be too late. I did reach out to several SAs so if anyone gets back to me that they have one I will let you know. I was told by Some stores that they had not received all their shipments from spring act II.

Lol. BJish! Your funny. I actually use to love BJ. I have a few of her older totes when she first started.But come on for Chanel, I'm not going to pay $$$$ for that. My wallet should be safe too. I'm actually banned :-/

There is also a smarties like brooch. Remember the candy necklace we wore and ate as kids??? Yeah Chanel is channeling that! Gross