Chanel Prefall 2014

I am not sure only calf skin boy comes with ruth hw

I know chevron and perforated boys this season (14P I guess?) came with shiny hw. If my memories were right, most of other boys I saw in 14C/14S regardless of calf and lamb came with ruth hw. So if that's what you want, you might want to wait it out.

Thank you for your input. Sorry. My post was confusing. I meant the lists that were posted for prefall indicated the black Lamb boys would have the bronze hardware. There was one pre-fall list posted from saks that showed the caviar black boy with Ruthenium hardware. I am done obsessing though as my SA that I first contacted about a boy Saturday texted me this morning and I purchased a black lamb old medium boy with Ruthenium hardware today. Very happy. Everyone on here is so nice and positive and all the pictures and modeling posts helped me make my decision of which bag I wanted. :smile:

Well since this pre-fall looks awful, It doesn't really matter if I look...lol. The ban will remain intact at least for a few months.

I totally agree with you. I wasn't going to post anything because I do not want to offend anyone if they liked them. I saw the list from BG with pictures yesterday and thought the seasonal bags were awful.

I'm a Texan ( a small town country girl who moved to Dallas and became a city girl) and I have to say, I really hate all of these bags... The black one with conchos looks like a cat... They look too costume cowgirl for my taste.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

my thoughts exactly...i love and miss dallas so much but this is just not
good IMO..so glad i am not interested in any of these lol! :lol:

thanks for posting Valentine2014 :biggrin: