Chanel outlet

Cece31 said:
:amazed: Wha... where???? More than 4 yrs in this country and never found out??? :weird:

here's the adress.....

VAN WORDRAGEN
Hoogstraat 36
Den Haag
Phone: 070 346 89 24

this Chanel outlet sell quite a few things like ready to wear,handbags,shoes and other accessories (costume jewelry, scarves, ties) also sunglasses

Ok, so I went to the outlet today and looked at all their stuff.

They had a LOT of clothes and shoes there. Not too many handbags though. They did have some of the seasonal, trendy purses as well as more classic ones (such as quilted classic flaps and totes). I would have had a lot more fun looking at everything if my bf wasn't complaining about the insane prices...LOL! I didn't buy anything because nothing really screamed my name. But it is a great place to do your Chanel shopping!

For those who want to know more about the outlet, visit this website:
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=7

You can look at all the stores that they have there! I love their Dior store! They always have soooo many bags, unlike Gucci. I went to YSL today and bought a beautiful red hobo! I'll post pictures in my showcase. The regular price was $855 and I bought it for $250!!!! I don't mean to brag but I am just SO excited! If you have a chance, go to the outlets! You can find amazing deals!

mello_yello_jen said:
me too! But if there was... I think I would relocate (i.e. go to school closer to the outlets, HAHA) and drop by every chance I get. :shame:

Mello and I would fully be like "Screw tuition" and spend everything on Chanel bags and then we'd be kicked out of school and our lives would be in shambles.

I'm glad there's no outlet near us.

danae said:
Does anyone have the address? and how far away from Manhattan is it? I'm going to NY for my Easter holidays and i'm so excited about going to a Chanel outlet. I bet it's going to be the most chic outlet ever

I heard it is an hour's drive from Manhattan.

Likeafeather, you are my new hero. Thanks for this information. Did they have the prices on the bags at the chanel store? Or did you have to ask?

Did you happen to see any Dior Gambler bags at the Dior outlet?

likeafeather77 said:
Classic flaps were in $800-900s. Not too bad!

I didn't see any sunglasses...but I might have missed them because my bf could not wait to get out of that store!

oo, do you remember which classic flap bags you saw?

likeafeather77 said:
Classic flaps were in $800-900s. Not too bad!

I didn't see any sunglasses...but I might have missed them because my bf could not wait to get out of that store!

do you know if they had the tweed CC tote that misha barton has been carrying, aswell as lohan last year? if so, do you happen to know how much it was? can u perhaps name some bags you saw that were cute, im going to call them tommorrow and see if they can ship them to me so i can check them out lol

likeafeather77 said:
Ok, so I went to the outlet today and looked at all their stuff.

They had a LOT of clothes and shoes there. Not too many handbags though. They did have some of the seasonal, trendy purses as well as more classic ones (such as quilted classic flaps and totes). I would have had a lot more fun looking at everything if my bf wasn't complaining about the insane prices...LOL! I didn't buy anything because nothing really screamed my name. But it is a great place to do your Chanel shopping!

For those who want to know more about the outlet, visit this website:
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=7

You can look at all the stores that they have there! I love their Dior store! They always have soooo many bags, unlike Gucci. I went to YSL today and bought a beautiful red hobo! I'll post pictures in my showcase. The regular price was $855 and I bought it for $250!!!! I don't mean to brag but I am just SO excited! If you have a chance, go to the outlets! You can find amazing deals!

I am soooo jealous! We have nothing like this in Oregon! Heck, it's hard to find any bags here, much less designer deals! :blink:

IntlSet said:
Mello and I would fully be like "Screw tuition" and spend everything on Chanel bags and then we'd be kicked out of school and our lives would be in shambles.

I'm glad there's no outlet near us.

haha! I think my dad might get to me before the school would ;)