Chanel outlet

i saw a guy with a chanel messenger bag...it was just black with the CC logo on it. it was about the same standard messenger size as my abbesses bag and it definitely looked unisex, even if it wasn't meant to be. anyway i don't know where to find the chanel messenger and i really want one! i didn't see any at the chanel boutique here in boston. does the chanel outlet have anything like this?

also, are there any winter scarves at the chanel outlet suitable for guys? i saw somebody wearing one awhile ago that was black with a large CC in white. i also have had no luck finding one of these anywhere.

a few other woodbury questions...does the dior outlet carry dior homme accessories or clothes? do the YSL and roberto cavalli outlets have menswear? does the pucci outlet have neckties? does the gucci outlet carry their 18k gold jewelry (i am looking for the necklace that has a gold "coin" on a leather cord...i think it's at least 2 seasons old now)? finally how is the miu miu selection at space?

i live like half an hour away from another one of these premium outlet centers (wrentham, ma) and since Versace left, it blows. so i want to know if it's worth a four hour drive to woodbury...

thanks!

Chanel can be very limited - a half dozen shoe styles, maybe one bag, and a limited selection of clothes. They do seem to have a fair amount of jewelry though (at least when I was there in September). I don't remember seeing jewelry in Gucci, but I wasn't specifically looking for that. I would suggest calling the stores to find out what they have. If you do decide to make the drive, beware of popular shopping weekends; the place can be a real zoo and parking a nightmare.

The Chanel outlet is very hit or miss. They do have alot of jewelry, fair amount of shoes, but they don't really have alot of bags. I've never seen a bag I wanted from the Chanel outlet.

I've never seen any jewelry in the gucci outlet either, but everytime I'm in that store it is very crowded.

If you can, try to make a trip during the weekday. The weekends are really crowded and parking, as stated, is a nightmare.

Hi ladies, I found on a outlet guide the address of a Chanel outlet here in Italy:

Zamasport S.p.a.
Via Belletti Giuseppe, 16
28100 Novara (NO)
Tel. 03214261
Fax. 0276000991

It's so far from me! :sad:
Is there anyone of you italian pfs that can sacrifice and try? :graucho:

I was just to Woodbury Commons today, and they had small and medium patent totes in pink, green, white, two bowlers (camel and red) some classic flaps and a few scattered evening bags. They had clutches (leather) in purple and burgundy, 40% off (just about $300) and a great pair of sunglasses that I picked up Style 4053 $133.00! They said a shipment was coming in soon, February, so I will be back then. They are VERY helpful over the phone, so if you know what you want, and ask, they will tell you if it is there (but they won't hold anything!)

Attachments

• Sunglasses.jpg
    Sunglasses.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 670
I was just to Woodbury Commons today, and they had small and medium patent totes in pink, green, white, two bowlers (camel and red) some classic flaps and a few scattered evening bags. They had clutches (leather) in purple and burgundy, 40% off (just about $300) and a great pair of sunglasses that I picked up Style 4053 $133.00! They said a shipment was coming in soon, February, so I will be back then. They are VERY helpful over the phone, so if you know what you want, and ask, they will tell you if it is there (but they won't hold anything!)
what color and how much wer ethe classic flaps? i just might go there to snag one!

what color and how much wer ethe classic flaps? i just might go there to snag one!

I think Black and Grey. I was so focused on the white patent that I was not really paying attention. Call them, 845-928-1550 and they will let you know what they still have. They do a brisk business on the weekends, so they may not be there. Good Luck!