Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Princessofmuch that helps me a lot!! I really love neutrals for everyday wear, but I will add colors here and there, but mainly for events and such. I'm glad the two are very different! Thank you so much for your quick and very informative response! :biggrin:

No prob! I hope you enjoy them both! :biggrin:

AAAHH!! You guys are making this so HARD! 2 votes for Lilac Sky, 2 for Pearl Drop, and 1 each for Frenzy and Diwali. Hmmm ... I am leaning toward Lilac Sky for tips and Pearl Drop for toes ... how's that for splitting the baby? Although I am DYING to try Frenzy ... oh well, good things my nails usually chip w/in 2 days! :graucho:

I think your plan sounds good, and then you can do a Frenzy/Diwali mani-pedi pairing next (which will look smashing together!)

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, but I think you can see the significant difference in tones between Beige (left) and Frenzy (right). VERY different, IMO.

picture.php

Good comparison pics, you can really see the difference between the warm and cool base here.

Here are 2 of my four new polishes on my nails....
Frenzy is on currently, just cut my nails... Compared to suspicious on me....
However I am wearing that on my toes today....
Love these two colors...

Attachments

• image-227457878.jpg
    image-227457878.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 778
  • image-2503857769.jpg
    image-2503857769.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 782
debbah said:
AAAHH!! You guys are making this so HARD! 2 votes for Lilac Sky, 2 for Pearl Drop, and 1 each for Frenzy and Diwali. Hmmm ... I am leaning toward Lilac Sky for tips and Pearl Drop for toes ... how's that for splitting the baby? Although I am DYING to try Frenzy ... oh well, good things my nails usually chip w/in 2 days! :graucho:

I agree Lilac Sky for the nails and Pearl Drop for the toes! And then next mani can be Frenzy and pedi Diwali!

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, but I think you can see the significant difference in tones between Beige (left) and Frenzy (right). VERY different, IMO.

picture.php

Lol, it's fine. Wow, there is definitely a difference! I really do appreciate this pic, Debbah! They look fantastic, but now I'm worried the Beige may be a bit too warm for my liking? I'm sure it will be great, though, but that Frenzy has me drawn in even more so now! :biggrin: Thanks again.

Finally splurged on some Chanels! Ordered Peridot & Quartz from nords.com yesterday.... then wouldn't you know it I found my way into the store as well and bought Frenzy & Vertigo..oops.

Wearing Frenzy. Love!

Mica Rose just for that baby pink shimmer.. I usually am not fond of pinks either more of gray/purple/blue lover but everytime I see that swatch I must own it!

Great work wear colour.. Could even be bridal one too.. ;)

Iluvbags said:
If you ladies had a choice to get Tendresse or Mica Rose which would you choose?

jimmyshoogirl said:
Hmmm I say Mica Rose because of the shimmer.

chowlover2 said:
I vote for Mica Rose as well.

Just ordered Skyline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell im excited?!?!?!?

Me, too! Now we have to wait for it to arrive. Diwali arrived from Selfridges really quickly, so I'm hoping Skyline will be here by Monday.

Anyone actually popped in to buy a bottle and has it clutched in their hands? If so, please post pics! :biggrin:

Let me guess from Selfridges? :P I'm super excited my bottle in my hands tonight or tomorrow!!!!

Just ordered Skyline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell im excited?!?!?!?

Me, too! Now we have to wait for it to arrive. Diwali arrived from Selfridges really quickly, so I'm hoping Skyline will be here by Monday.

Anyone actually popped in to buy a bottle and has it clutched in their hands? If so, please post pics! :biggrin:

Let me guess from Selfridges? :P I'm super excited my bottle in my hands tonight or tomorrow!!!!

Yup! :biggrin:

Would love to see some pics when you get it, if poss, please. Even just in the bottle would be great. :biggrin:

There are going to be a lot of UK Chanel fans watching their letterboxes like hawks and then ripping open any packages with a squeal, I reckon. :lol:

How do you order from Selfridges? Is there a direct number or do you go through the switchboard? (I'm in the UK, btw.) Thanks for any help! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.