Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread? Wow we move fast! :biggrin:

Jimmyshoogirl, I love Vertigo on you. I can see it becoming a great winter mani, or a year round pedi. Cant wait to swatch it asap.

inhisboxers said:
Add some glitter on it perhaps?:biggrin:
Lol I had already said to myself that I want to add ChG Lubu heels to it since that is the type of red shimmer I was looking for.

Adais said:
:biggrin: oh then i'm going to love it Particuliere is my fave chanel

Yes, it really is a lovely color.

danae said:

Jimmyshoogirl, I love Vertigo on you. I can see it becoming a great winter mani, or a year round pedi. Cant wait to swatch it asap.

I really think that is what the problem is for me. I will revisit in the winter time or do as a pedi because I do actually like the color.

It was also a one coater, if applied properly.

Guess I will be the first to post my mani.

Here is Vertigo. It is ok. I am not as crazy about it as I was for the release

View attachment 1788558

It looks really nice on you! I agree with what danae said for sure! I can't wait to wear it, it will be perfection for fall! That's also amazing that it can be a one coater! :smile:

Glitter will be awesome on it for summer though! :graucho:

knasarae said:
It's pretty but I do understand what you mean jimmyshoogirl. But yes I think you would like it better in the fall.

kristin.xo said:
It looks really nice on you! I agree with what danae said for sure! I can't wait to wear it, it will be perfection for fall! That's also amazing that it can be a one coater! :smile:

Glitter will be awesome on it for summer though! :graucho:

Thanks, ladies.

I agree about wearing in the fall. Normally, i just where whatever color i want at the time and go from there but I truly agree that this will be a great pedi or mani for the fall. I think I am going to just remove it when I get home tonight and put it on my toes with either DL or ChG.

I will say that I have received TONS of compliments on it already lol. One of my customers even said she was going to get it once she finishes here.

Ditto on the year round pedi idea. Although now that I think about it I've never worn Chanel on my toes. I wonder how long the wear time would be

Status
Not open for further replies.