Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeVernis Addict said:
So happy! I received Vertigo & Frenzy yesterday, I love them both!!! I have Vertigo on now, beautiful vampy colour for winter here :smile:
Can't wait to try Frenzy! Beautiful neutral shade.

I have been wearing vertigo all week too! love it!

Thank you for the compliments, ladies! I removed Vertigo and I will try it out again in the fall or as a pedi.

Loving all of the mani pics!

Anyone hear any US Skyline news? I am going to try to find the SA from the Nordstrom MIA store info (boo I lost/left her card) and ask her since she seems to be just as enthused about the polish as we are.

Delivery!!!! :woot:

7556576132_ca0e90c291.jpg

I'm thinking Frenzy today :smile:

I'm so excited! Just got my fall Chanels today, so now I am up to 7 new untried Chanels in the last week!

I also picked up Pearl Drop, as that's one I passed over initially and have since reconsidered. I may make that one my pedi this weekend.

Now it's just going to be tough to choose what color to do next. What do you guys think - here's what I just got:

- Diwali
- Blue Boy
- Coco Blue (wearing now)
- Lilac Sky
- Frenzy
- Vertigo
- Suspicious
- Pearl Drop

What say you Chanel thread - what should be my next mani??

I'm so excited! Just got my fall Chanels today, so now I am up to 7 new untried Chanels in the last week!

I also picked up Pearl Drop, as that's one I passed over initially and have since reconsidered. I may make that one my pedi this weekend.

Now it's just going to be tough to choose what color to do next. What do you guys think - here's what I just got:

- Diwali
- Blue Boy
- Lilac Sky
- Frenzy
- Vertigo
- Suspicious
- Pearl Drop

Oh so many beauties to choose from! I vote Lilac Sky because I'm so excited waiting for mine to come!:P

Okay, the new colors are gorgeous, but I was wondering: Is there much of a difference between Beige and Frenzy? I have yet to use Beige (Still in the box) but I don't want to get two of the same colors. Any insight? TIA

I shared this in the blue thread, but I just love how my first attempt at gradient nails turned out.

IMAG0205.jpg

I used Blue Boy on the tips, Coco Blue on the body and Butter London Knackered on top. My nails look like little opals - I love it!

Love the way that this looks!

You've seen it before, but here it is again: Distraction! This has fast-become my all-time favorite coral, and I have a LOT of corals. May need to grab a backup while I can!

View attachment 1790369

View attachment 1790370

Distraction is gorgeous!

Delivery!!!! :woot:

7556576132_ca0e90c291.jpg

I'm thinking Frenzy today :smile:

Congrats!

- Diwali
- Blue Boy
- Lilac Sky
- Frenzy
- Vertigo
- Suspicious
- Pearl Drop

Hmm, I've narrowed it down to 2 of my favorites -- Lilac Sky or Pearl Drop. Go with Lilac Sky for pretty purple gorgeousness or Pearl Drop for simple classic pearl nails [it really does remind me of white pearls on the nails].

- Diwali
- Blue Boy
- Lilac Sky
- Frenzy
- Vertigo
- Suspicious
- Pearl Drop

My vote is Frenzy or Pearl Drop! Both are a great change of pace from Coco Blue. ;)

Okay, the new colors are gorgeous, but I was wondering: Is there much of a difference between Beige and Frenzy? I have yet to use Beige (Still in the box) but I don't want to get two of the same colors. Any insight? TIA

Yes! They are very different. Beige is more of a light classic camel-beige color, and Frenzy is a light taupey-grey with a lilac undertone. I much prefer Frenzy, but they're certainly different enough to get both. Hope that helps!

- Diwali
- Blue Boy
- Lilac Sky
- Frenzy
- Vertigo
- Suspicious
- Pearl Drop

Diwali!

Yes! They are very different. Beige is more of a light classic camel-beige color, and Frenzy is a light taupey-grey with a lilac undertone. I much prefer Frenzy, but they're certainly different enough to get both. Hope that helps!

Yes, Princessofmuch that helps me a lot!! I really love neutrals for everyday wear, but I will add colors here and there, but mainly for events and such. I'm glad the two are very different! Thank you so much for your quick and very informative response! :biggrin:

Oh so many beauties to choose from! I vote Lilac Sky because I'm so excited waiting for mine to come!:P

Hmm, I've narrowed it down to 2 of my favorites -- Lilac Sky or Pearl Drop. Go with Lilac Sky for pretty purple gorgeousness or Pearl Drop for simple classic pearl nails [it really does remind me of white pearls on the nails].

My vote is Frenzy or Pearl Drop! Both are a great change of pace from Coco Blue. ;)

AAAHH!! You guys are making this so HARD! 2 votes for Lilac Sky, 2 for Pearl Drop, and 1 each for Frenzy and Diwali. Hmmm ... I am leaning toward Lilac Sky for tips and Pearl Drop for toes ... how's that for splitting the baby? Although I am DYING to try Frenzy ... oh well, good things my nails usually chip w/in 2 days! :graucho:

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, but I think you can see the significant difference in tones between Beige (left) and Frenzy (right). VERY different, IMO.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.