Chanel Mademoiselle line

Ok , I'm going to postthis pic here too . I took this in the Chanel at my Saks . BTW , I love this line ! I am especially loving the large F/W huge flap w/ CC closure .

Attachments

• mms.jpg
    mms.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 534
Yeah, they have the Mademoiselle line for F/W 06. They have the tote, clutch, flap bag, and the camera bag. The chain is different; it's not the leather woven into the chain, it's just a metal chain, but it's lighter and more flexible than last year's. The lining is brown with a camellia print (last year is grey microfiber). And the stiching is grey instead of white. Last year's line came out in black and celadon, and this year's comes in black, coral, and chocolate.

I have a black tote from last year and a coral clutch from this year. I love the leather. It's SO soft and supple. I love this line because it's very modern-looking but just as classic as the quilted Chanels.

Hi chinchillamoose,

Thank you for your very detailed description of the difference between last year's line and this year's. I am wondering if you could take a look at the ebay auction below and let me know if it is a geniune Chanel. I haven't seen anyone here mentioning about the camera bag in patent leather and am just a bit worried that it may not be the real deal!

Thanks so much for your help in advance!

eBay 香港 : MPRS MINT AUTH CHANEL Patent Leather Shoulder Bag Black (物品 130032857345 結束時間 2006-10-08 11小時12分00秒)

^don't post authenticity questions here please. Also we don't allow duplicate posts, I already explained to you where to ask authenticity questions in your other post.