Chanel Mademoiselle line

1. I saw the whole line at the Chanel store today and must admit I do really like the Camera bag (smaller size) and the tote. The leather is a supple lambskin and the tote is quite large, some would argue too large, but I really liked it. There are plenty of pockets but what I didn't like about the entire line, the prices. The Camera looks great on...:biggrin:

I've read some of your opinions on the line and I wasn't crazy about the Mademoiselle but I am so liking these bags right now. Anyone own one?

2. I don't own one but I did see them at Saks. I think they are far better looking than the Chanel photos would indicate.

3. They are timeless - a revival of its 60s line.

[​IMG]

4. I like how the chain feels! I really dont like the lining though, feels cheap.

5. You are very right about that liner. Even though it's printed with C logo all over you would they would go all out with a nicer grade of material. I wondered if it was partially for weight saving but I'm sure it was also to cut their cost. The chain is hefty, like a piece of jewelry sitting on top.

6. I don't like the look, I prefer the diamond quilting. This stuff reminds me of leather booths at the diner...

7. The bags I saw were just lined with grey microfiber, didnt see the ones with the C's all over. I saw the tote size, the clutch and one medium type bag. Which has the C lining?

8. I saw the whole line, but I recall that the tote had that microfiber with the imprinted logo (same color).

9. i didn't like this line at all and btw i saw some of them in a magazine but didn't find them in chanel.com

10. Hi everyone...
    I was just wondering if anyone knows how long the Chanel Mademoiselle Line is going to be in the boutiques. I really want to get the clutch bag. It is so cool that they reissued the line from the 60's!!! Well anyway if anyone knows let me know!

11. I like the Chanel Mademoiselle line and would love to get the black clutch. Anyone who knows how much it is?

12. Speaking of chanel.com, the website sucks. :mad: It is so difficult to navigate and find the handbags collection. When I do find it, I am disappointed that its only showing a few selected pieces. I wish the website would showcase all the bag collections, as well as give me the option to purchase them on their website.

13. LOL:lol:

14. I'd like to see MSRPs.

15. Don't quote me on it but I believe the smaller Mademoiselle tote was $1695.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice