Chanel Mademoiselle line

The mademoiselle camera bag is 2195.00 in Orlando Florida at the chanel boutique. I know someone was asking on the site... I'm going to purchase it tomorrow. It has silver lining with a lot of pockets.

there's new MM bags for F/W, this line has not been discontinued.
In fact, if you do a search you can see some recent threads w/ photos of bags our members have bought recently.

I have the clutch from last years release - i think the lining this year has the printed cc logo whereas last years was plain grey. I like this collection - the leater is beautiful and so soft.

Yeah, they have the Mademoiselle line for F/W 06. They have the tote, clutch, flap bag, and the camera bag. The chain is different; it's not the leather woven into the chain, it's just a metal chain, but it's lighter and more flexible than last year's. The lining is brown with a camellia print (last year is grey microfiber). And the stiching is grey instead of white. Last year's line came out in black and celadon, and this year's comes in black, coral, and chocolate.

I have a black tote from last year and a coral clutch from this year. I love the leather. It's SO soft and supple. I love this line because it's very modern-looking but just as classic as the quilted Chanels.

Does anyone know the dimensions on the camera bag? I think it is very pretty. I saw the tote IRL and didn't like it - too big. I also didn't like the Chanel printed on the bottom. Does anyone have the camera bag yet?

georgiegirl said:
Does anyone know the dimensions on the camera bag? I think it is very pretty. I saw the tote IRL and didn't like it - too big. I also didn't like the Chanel printed on the bottom. Does anyone have the camera bag yet?

They don't really have Chanel printed on the bottom do they?

The tote from last year has CHANEL in white cut-out letters under clear vinyl. It's not really visible unless you *want* other people to see it. But I do have to be careful where I put the bag down so I don't scratch up the vinyl too much. This year's tote just has a bottom with little metal feet.

chinchillamoose said:
The tote from last year has CHANEL in white cut-out letters under clear vinyl. It's not really visible unless you *want* other people to see it. But I do have to be careful where I put the bag down so I don't scratch up the vinyl too much. This year's tote just has a bottom with little metal feet.

^^^Do you have any pics of this years bag? Or even a pic of yours if its similar to what this years looks like

SoCal said:
I am not sure if this is the one you are interested in, but my tote is pictured below...

Oh I love it. :heart:

Is this type still available? For some reason i think I saw this bag in stores a long time ago. But it was before my Chanel interest started so I didnt do a double take

I would love to see a pic of you modeling it :yes: