Chanel London Haul and My Shopping Experience

Darling would you share his details with me? I'm dying to get a rectangle mini SHW in caviar leather for my bday but it seems impossible to find it anywhere in London!

Sure I’ve PM’d you. Not sure if there’s any left this late in the season but he did show me a square mini in black caviar with SHW when I was there.

So nice to hear of your holiday shopping trip - makes it so much more memorable - the items you scored are gorgeous too especially that coco lizard and that caviar quilted mini [emoji161]

Reactions: eckw
In future if anyone wants an SA contact for London, I am happy to share Prince’s contact details. [emoji2]

Hi eckw, thanks for sharing your London trip! I'm wanting to go and try the medium flap in-store before deciding; mind sharing Prince's contact details, please? Thanks!

Also, did you go to the New Bond St boutique at all? Or does anyone here have experience there and would/would not recommend? Thanks!

Hi eckw, thanks for sharing your London trip! I'm wanting to go and try the medium flap in-store before deciding; mind sharing Prince's contact details, please? Thanks!

Also, did you go to the New Bond St boutique at all? Or does anyone here have experience there and would/would not recommend? Thanks!

Maybe you can message me first? I’ve messaged a few ppl directly who asked me and never got a response so not sure if my settings are right for PMs. The ones who reached out to me by PM first seems to have no problems receiving my reply.

I didn’t go to NBS, but heard it’s worth a visit!

T
Maybe you can message me first? I’ve messaged a few ppl directly who asked me and never got a response so not sure if my settings are right for PMs. The ones who reached out to me by PM first seems to have no problems receiving my reply.

I didn’t go to NBS, but heard it’s worth a visit!

Just dropped you a message!

Hi ponybun. Chanel New Bond Street is the flagship for UK, and largest Chanel in Europe if I remember correctly. I'd definitely recommend visiting for that reason alone.

When I visit London I prefer to shop at Chanel New Bond Street. I find it much nicer than Harrods and Selfridges. It's not crowded, and I have chatted with different SAs.

Reactions: aksaiyo