Chanel London Haul and My Shopping Experience

Hi ponybun. Chanel New Bond Street is the flagship for UK, and largest Chanel in Europe if I remember correctly. I'd definitely recommend visiting for that reason alone.

When I visit London I prefer to shop at Chanel New Bond Street. I find it much nicer than Harrods and Selfridges. It's not crowded, and I have chatted with different SAs.

Thanks for the tip! I was just worried that with it being the flagship, it would get really busy and awkward. But if not, definitely destination of choice!

Thanks for the tip! I was just worried that with it being the flagship, it would get really busy and awkward. But if not, definitely destination of choice!

It's never been busy each time I've gone there on my holidays. I think I've only visited on weekdays which helps.

If you are not from the EU take your passport with you so you can claim back some VAT.

Hope you have a lovely time in London! It's one of my favourite citi es.

Reactions: aksaiyo and ponybun
I live in the UK but don't think I was asked (and as I said, heavy foreign accent). They made it clear that I exceeded the bag limit but they will agree my extra purchase with a manager. Might be the bags weren't selling well or I bought particular one that they wanted out (silver mini) :smile:

Do you know if there is one bag limit for all euro countries? TIA