Chanel Kelly Thread

regeens - Your bags are so lovely, can you please post the measurements of both of your Kelly bags? I am curious of what the size difference is. Also, does anyone know if you can still buy these from the Boutique? Thank you!

Thanks guys! I don't think the Kellys are quite as famous as the classic flaps, perhaps because they're handheld (?), but I love them anyway. I actually get heaps more comments when I wear them compared to my flaps.

Piperlu, here are the measurements for you:

12 x 9 x 5 in for the Jumbo Kelly and 10 x 7 x 3.5 in for the Small Kelly.

I know there was a price increase on them last year, I believe they were priced around the price of the classic flaps... call the 800 Chanel #, a rep. would be able to give you pricing info. and locations of availability

This is not a very good modeling pic - just a picture I had on my computer where I happened to be carrying my Chanel Kelly. I'll try to post some better pictures later. Mine is the Jumbo size. It holds quite a bit!

Attachments

• Chanel Kelly.jpg
    Chanel Kelly.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 2,012
It looks very nice on you. I love this size too.

I'm dying to know the current price on these. I haven't called yet.

attachment.php

This is not a very good modeling pic - just a picture I had on my computer where I happened to be carrying my Chanel Kelly. I'll try to post some better pictures later. Mine is the Jumbo size. It holds quite a bit!

Thanks for answering to my request for modeling pics! You look so elegant with the Kelly.:tup: Can I please know how tall are you? I am 5'2. Do you think the jumbo would be too big for me?

It looks very nice on you. I love this size too.

I'm dying to know the current price on these. I haven't called yet.

Thank you! Let me know if you find out. I found mine in pre-owned mint condition thanks to a lovely PFer!

Thanks for answering to my request for modeling pics! You look so elegant with the Kelly.:tup: Can I please know how tall are you? I am 5'2. Do you think the jumbo would be too big for me?

You are welcome - and thank you! I am 5'4", so not much taller than you. I don't think the Jumbo would be too big on you at all!