Chanel Kelly Thread

Hi everyone,

I know this thread started 2 years ago, but I was trying to search for information on the Chanel Kelly. How come there are almost no threads about this bag? i just recently acquired a pre-owned Chanel Kelly and I love it, but I'm wondering, has this bag been discontinued since 2006...I haven't been in a Chanel boutique in a long while now. Is the Chanel Kelly considered a classic bag?

TIA!

I saw them at the boutique in Singapore earlier this year so they haven't been discontinued. Beautylicious posted a pix of the gorgeous red vintage one that she owns. Check the reference library.

I was researching on Chanel Kellys recently and couldn't find many photos on them. So I'm posting photos of my Kellys here in case anyone else need info on it (I also posted this in the reference thread for the dark brown Kelly).

Dark brown small lambskin Kelly and Black caviar Kelly Jumbo:

Attachments

• Chanel Kelly 1.JPG
    Chanel Kelly 1.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 1,892
  • Chanel Kelly 1.1.JPG
    Chanel Kelly 1.1.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 1,276
  • Chanel Kelly 2.JPG
    Chanel Kelly 2.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 1,298
  • Chanel Kelly 3 Caviar.JPG
    Chanel Kelly 3 Caviar.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,362
I was researching on Chanel Kellys recently and couldn't find many photos on them. So I'm posting photos of my Kellys here in case anyone else need info on it (I also posted this in the reference thread for the dark brown Kelly).

Dark brown small lambskin Kelly and Black caviar Kelly Jumbo:

love ur kellys regeens