Chanel Kelly Thread

The A29861 is $1925. Chanel Soho NYC has it. I have no knowledge about east west or north south. THis was the only kelly that they said they had I have to go to Chanel and show them the photo.

THe A29862 is the jumbo. They do not see it coming for the next year ...

If anyone locates one let me know. I want it new not used.

Thanks

^Hi Francesca1234. Sorry for the late reply. But I'm glad you got the style numbers and found out about availability. My brown lambskin Kelly is a 4series while my black Jumbo Kelly is a 6series. I'm not sure about north/south and east/west. My small brown is not as wide as my East/West flap, and my jumbo Kelly is as wide as my 277 reissue but taller by a couple of inches.

Here are modelling photos for those who wanted to get an idea about their sizes. I'm 5'4" and 108lbs. Hope these help. PS don't mind the surfboards, they are DH's (I buy Chanels, he buys surfboards, it's a fair deal I think:yes:)

Attachments

• IMG_4421.jpg
    IMG_4421.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,355
  • IMG_4420.jpg
    IMG_4420.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 2,029
  • IMG_4425.jpg
    IMG_4425.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 3,059
  • IMG_4422.jpg
    IMG_4422.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,310
  • IMG_4423.jpg
    IMG_4423.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,245
Reactions: MelissaPurse
bagbeauty : thanks for letting me know about the kelly you saw at Chanel Singapore. Was it the jumbo or the smaller one? I was there a couple weeks back but I didn't see any Kelly. Probably they will take it out only (provided they have one) when someone asks.

Regeens : Thanks so much for your modelling pics comparing both the Kelly bags. You look fantastic with both!:tup: Oh now I am in a dilemma - both the size looks so good on you that I cannot decide which I like better. What about you? Which do you prefer? And when do you use each of them for? Would the small one look too dainty for work? Sorry for all the questions but I am just so absolutely obsessed with the Kelly right now.:nuts:

mytokiluv: it was the smaller one in black lambskin silver HW.. u could try calling to ask Wilson Tay, think he is the SA manager there.. they did mention then that there is a waiting list (i m not sure how true that is tho).... :hrmm:

Bagbeauty:Thanks! Hmmm...lambskin...nice but I shall not be tempted.:nogood: I also saw a flat caviar small Kelly in a consignment shop last weekend. It's cute but I have to keep reminding myself that it is probably too small for me to bring to work.

Anyway, I have just bought a jumbo caviar Kelly in silver hardware and it is on the way to me right now!:yahoo:It's my second Chanel in a month!!:sweatdrop: I really, really, really must stop buying Chanel (for now) otherwise I will be going into debt in no time!:Push:

The JUMBO KELLY is not discontinued. USA just didn't buy it. I called 1800Chanel. THey have it in Paris and probably Milan. Europe bought it. If anyone finds out the price, let me know....I imagine it's expensive to ship to USA, plus if there's a defect, then what. Can you bring it to Chanel USA?

^not sure you can return it to a US store. There was a similar issue raised in one of the previous threads about purchasing from Paris. Will post here if I find it.

mytokiluv, i use the black jumbo for work as it fits more. Sometimes, I use the brown if I'm going out for dinner after work. Definitely get the jumbo if you're going to use it for work. I love the brown though because it's lambskin and is so pretty to look at.

regeens: Yes, I figure that the Jumbo would be more appropriate to bring to work too. BTW, I just received my Caviar Jumbo Kelly with silver H/W in the mail today! It's not as boxy as your Caviar Jumbo but has more rounded sides like your small lambskin Kelly. Even though I would have prefer a more boxy look, I still :heart: this bag! Here's some pics:

Attachments

• Jumbo Kelly 2.jpg
    Jumbo Kelly 2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Jumbo Kelly 1.jpg
    Jumbo Kelly 1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,258
Reactions: Strep2031
Wowza! That's pretty. Love it! Congrats! Modelling pics please:yes: Where did you find her and was it a good deal? So happy for you.

Thanks, regeens! I must say I am really lucky that I found one so soon. They are just so rare. I contacted a reputable ebayer to see if she has one for sale and she did. As we did not go through ebay, I did get quite a good deal for it, I think. It is pre-used and not in the best condition but at less than US$1,000 shipped, I am OK with that. Until I am prepared to fork out more for a brand new one (which I hope to one day), this will do to satisfy my Chanel craze for the moment.:okay:

victoria-beckham-heathrow-10138-1.jpg

Victoria Beckham has the Kelly...not surprisingly

celebrity gossip

Reactions: Strep2031