Chanel in Singapore

It's not really VIP per ser as I'm definitely not one. I do most of my shopping in Europe.

My SA told me it's more like allocate to customers who never bought the same bag before ie, never bought a black mini before if you're on the wait list for a mini. And it helps if you bought other items before, other than classic bags.
A bit like Hermes route really..

Hi! Thanks for the info!! You means if I bought other bags/items before from the SA, other than the bag I wanted this time will prolly have more chance for the management to allocate? The waiting time for the call really is tedious :sad: But hope u don’t mind me being naggy, if the SA said my name is on the waitlist submitted to the management, it’s mean I will be allocated if there’s stock right?

Hi! Thanks for the info!! You means if I bought other bags/items before from the SA, other than the bag I wanted this time will prolly have more chance for the management to allocate? The waiting time for the call really is tedious :sad: But hope u don’t mind me being naggy, if the SA said my name is on the waitlist submitted to the management, it’s mean I will be allocated if there’s stock right?

Rightfully, yes, if you have never bought a similiar bag before, chances are higher.
And if you have bought seasonal items like shoes, RTW before, even higher chances.

The pre-fall season is coming to an end, so minis are coming in a lot slower now. You might need to wait for the cruise season which releases in Nov.

anyone know where to get Chanel spectacles with prescription? (not the sunglasses)

There's an optician in MBS where Chanel eyewear was being sold. For the life of me, I can't recall the name of the store but I remember it was in the basement near the Cold Storage. Hope this helps.

I will be going back to the same optician on Monday morning and I don't mind checking if they still have Chanel glasses for you.

There's an optician in MBS where Chanel eyewear was being sold. For the life of me, I can't recall the name of the store but I remember it was in the basement near the Cold Storage. Hope this helps.

I will be going back to the same optician on Monday morning and I don't mind checking if they still have Chanel glasses for you.

hi, if you can help mi check it out pleasse! thanks in advance!

Hi fellow singaporeans. Need help. How to get tarnish off chanel classic maxi bag clasp diy? Or do i really need to send the bag in? Anyone know how much it costs? Or chanel sa can help me polish it for free?

I really do not know what qualifies tarnish or izzit rust? It stained my white dust bag (reddish brown)