Chanel in Singapore

I'm curious when will the SA contact us? Usually the morning when the boutique open or ? but will they really call? I believed if we received the call, we will be like fighting against the time to reach the boutique lol but if they were to call, it means they will hold the item for us right?

I'm curious when will the SA contact us? Usually the morning when the boutique open or ? but will they really call? I believed if we received the call, we will be like fighting against the time to reach the boutique lol but if they were to call, it means they will hold the item for us right?
Yea me too! Are u referring to regular items that you have expressed interest to buy or black minis? Q confused with their system too and I haven't really met a helpful SA yet. I'm waiting for my mini but have bought another bag from Dior in the meantime, gotta say their service is much better (at least from my experience).

Reactions: Vainkittyx
Yea me too! Are u referring to regular items that you have expressed interest to buy or black minis? Q confused with their system too and I haven't really met a helpful SA yet. I'm waiting for my mini but have bought another bag from Dior in the meantime, gotta say their service is much better (at least from my experience).

I'm waiting for seasonal item like Gabrielle! Last year I was looking for chanel boy and a SA said she will call me when there's stock but nope, she never call back. Lucky I got it when I visited the boutique on other day to try luck! So I'm wondering if they will really call.

I'm waiting for seasonal item like Gabrielle! Last year I was looking for chanel boy and a SA said she will call me when there's stock but nope, she never call back. Lucky I got it when I visited the boutique on other day to try luck! So I'm wondering if they will really call.
that's so frustrating!! Hmm maybe call their hotline to check stock before going down??

The names for the black mini wait list will be submitted to the manager. Then the manager will go through your records, and assign accordingly. They will give priority to those who never bought a black mini before.

After that the manager will inform the SA who submitted your name. And your SA will call you and inform you that you have 3 days to pick up the mini.

So even if your SA is on the afternoon shift; the manger checks the list in the morning, the mini will still be assigned to you if you qualify. Don't worry that the manager will skip your name just because your SA isn't on duty.

Thanks for the explanation :smile: hopefully I'll get one for the cruise collection in November. I've opted for lambskin and there should be less people in the waitlist.

By the way, random question, do you all take the train with designer bags? I sometimes carry my Celine luggage tote in the train for work and find it annoying when people always just knock and bump into bags. I don't know if that would cause scuffs? Don't dare to use newer crossbody purses for this reason but find it a shame because it limits my purse usage to weekends.
The names for the black mini wait list will be submitted to the manager. Then the manager will go through your records, and assign accordingly. They will give priority to those who never bought a black mini before.

After that the manager will inform the SA who submitted your name. And your SA will call you and inform you that you have 3 days to pick up the mini.

So even if your SA is on the afternoon shift; the manger checks the list in the morning, the mini will still be assigned to you if you qualify. Don't worry that the manager will skip your name just because your SA isn't on duty.

Thanks for the great info. So, I just need to call and tell them what I am interested in? No need to walk in?

Thanks for the explanation :smile: hopefully I'll get one for the cruise collection in November. I've opted for lambskin and there should be less people in the waitlist.

By the way, random question, do you all take the train with designer bags? I sometimes carry my Celine luggage tote in the train for work and find it annoying when people always just knock and bump into bags. I don't know if that would cause scuffs? Don't dare to use newer crossbody purses for this reason but find it a shame because it limits my purse usage to weekends.
I commute via train carrying chanel seasonal flap which is so functional and carefree (calf skin) but very rarely see anyone with classics in my route. Not as comfy taking classics in the train though but why...?

Reactions: woodwinked