Chanel in Singapore

Yeah, they seems to be adopting the (US) LV style with Supreme products. You put your name down and corporate office decides who will get the minis.
I think they ordered red, IIRC.

Thanks babe! Strange that they make it so hard for us to buy a bag and the black mini isn't limited edition... Hope I get a square mini in the color I like! [emoji1374]

i'm not sure if it's popular but i thought i have seen a few small gabrielle bags at mbs store. you might want to check that store out?
I'm actually looking for the full black calf skin small Gabrielle. And no luck for the past few months.:sad:
I dropped by MBS a few weeks back and didn't see the one I wanted.

I was hoping they'll restock Gabrielle's for F/W17! If anyone happen to see it, please let me know!Thanks in adv!:smile:

Do u koe about the exchange policy, if i purchased the purse overseas (Paris), & whether it's possible to bring to local boutique to exchange for another item?

You can exchange within 14 days of your purchase. Based on my exchange experience a few months ago (bought an item in Hong Kong, exchanged in Singapore), Chanel in SG needed to verify my purchase with the HK boutique which can take a couple of working days, so don't expect an immediate transaction on the day of your visit.

Reactions: Piinktulip