Chanel in Singapore

View attachment 3736053

Bought this when on holiday in Hong Kong :P, wanted to get the pink but only left with display set :smile:
Nice!! I own this in
Yes I get what you mean too; I only found my current SA after visiting the store a number of times because I didn't get the level of chemistry with the previous SAs. To the extent I couldn't even recall their name or face. [emoji38] Try different SAs until you get the right vibe with "The One". [emoji253]
Ok I will visit my SA a couple of times more then. I have to say i enjoy visiting the boutique better than looking at pics. Its gives me so much joy hah

Reactions: melodyktz
hello ladies! does anyone know if the a red old medium boy is avail in the stores in sg and how much? also if beige/black slingbacks are avail :smile: a guy friend is travelling today and i need to give specific instructions :P

thank you everyone!

Hello ladies, wondering if Singapore still sells the Chanel jelly camellia sandals? I had a pair years back and was recently thinking to get another pair but uncertain if it's still for sale? Does anyone know and the price to it now too? Thanks!!