Chanel in Singapore

Hello everyone, long time lurker first time poster. Loving all your pictures of purchases! Just wanted to ask, I'm landing in SG on the 18th for a few days then off to Osaka before bouncing back to SG.

I'm looking for a Med (maybe a large) CF in black caviar with GH, based on the service and how busy it is and stock, which boutique would you recommend? although I'm happy to scout more than 1 :smile:

Would there be any preloved stores you recommend? as I may consider buying other items but i'm not too bothered if they've been previously owned depending on the price and condition etc. Do they also complete tax refunds?

Many thanks for any responses!

Reactions: PetiteAsian
Hello everyone, long time lurker first time poster. Loving all your pictures of purchases! Just wanted to ask, I'm landing in SG on the 18th for a few days then off to Osaka before bouncing back to SG.

I'm looking for a Med (maybe a large) CF in black caviar with GH, based on the service and how busy it is and stock, which boutique would you recommend? although I'm happy to scout more than 1 :smile:

Would there be any preloved stores you recommend? as I may consider buying other items but i'm not too bothered if they've been previously owned depending on the price and condition etc. Do they also complete tax refunds?

if there is only one to try, go for the boutique at Sands Marina Bay on a weekday before noon. I always feel welcomed by the team there.

Reactions: Badbaghabit

If you able to make calls, feel free to call customer service and check for product availability before heading down to Chanel.
  • Takashimaya Chanel opens on 10am, you may call them at 10am : 6645 1900 (Normally they willing to check both stores for you)
  • MBS Chanel opens on 10.30am, number 6645 1950
Agreed with @lomodes , MBS has better customer services thou :smile: I love shopping there.

If you are looking at pre-loved route, recommended
Note: Pre-loved items are not eligible for tax refund.

If you able to make calls, feel free to call customer service and check for product availability before heading down to Chanel.
  • Takashimaya Chanel opens on 10am, you may call them at 10am : 6645 1900 (Normally they willing to check both stores for you)
  • MBS Chanel opens on 10.30am, number 6645 1950
Agreed with @lomodes , MBS has better customer services thou :smile: I love shopping there.

If you are looking at pre-loved route, recommended
Note: Pre-loved items are not eligible for tax refund.
Thanks! This list of pre loved stores is super useful. Are these stores reliable in terms of authentication? Really concerned about super fakes these days especially when the resale prices are pretty high as well.