Chanel in Bangkok

Hello. I'll be flying in to Bangkok next week and would like to check how many Chanel boutiques in Bangkok that carries bags?
1) EmQuartier
2) Siam Paragon
3) Suvarnabhumi Airport

Is that all?

Hello. I'll be flying in to Bangkok next week and would like to check how many Chanel boutiques in Bangkok that carries bags?
1) EmQuartier
2) Siam Paragon
3) Suvarnabhumi Airport

Is that all?
I believe Siam Paragon has the biggest selections, but I did obtain some hard to get items from Central Embassy.

Reactions: kyenli
Hi, can anyone advise if the Bangkok boutiques have a ticket Q system or we have to physically queue at the boutique? Thank you.
I heard they all take names and numbers now. Unless it’s launch day (and a few more days after) there would be long physical queues. You can also book an appointment online for Siam Paragon store on the website.

I heard they all take names and numbers now. Unless it’s launch day (and a few more days after) there would be long physical queues. You can also book an appointment online for Siam Paragon store on the website.
Was there last week. Generally, almost no queue or just a short wait. But that's because its the end of season and stock is low.

Oooh cool ! Thanks
Was there last week. Generally, almost no queue or just a short wait. But that's because its the end of season and stock is low.
Oh really! Came across on redbook app ppl mentioned they waited for 3 hours last week Guess long wait expected again w 22k launching soon, just hoping i dont have to wait physically in queue

Just came from BKK and didn’t experience queues at all. Best to go by before lunch I guess?

Chanel 22K launched Sept 16 in Central Embassy. They had a lot of stocks then but many pieces got sold when I was there. Got to see many nice new ones!