Chanel in Bangkok

Hi everyone. Does anyone happen to have an email address for Chanel in Bangkok? (Ideally Siam Paragon). Am trying to enquire about a slg but cannot call easily during my work day. Many thanks in advance!

Sorry this might be in the wrong thread… Any recommendations for place to refurbish and repair Chanel bags in bangkok? I have a woc and vintage camera bag that I’d like to fix while on holiday in December. Where I live there’s no good bag spa places.

Hi! Is there any mini pearl crush Square in Bangkok?
Also, anyone knows how the tax refund works? Does chanel boutique deduct the tax amount from the final bill or do we need to pay full then claim refund at airport?

Can you access the Chanel airport boutique if flying from bangkok airport to Phuket?
Alas no. Yours is considered a domestic transfer. Chanel duty free is only for international departures, not even arrivals. Nice range spotted yesterday, I have made a new SA contact there to check for stock before flying out.

Alas no. Yours is considered a domestic transfer. Chanel duty free is only for international departures, not even arrivals. Nice range spotted yesterday, I have made a new SA contact there to check for stock before flying out.
Thanks. I’m after a particular pair of slingbacks that I can’t find in the uk. Was hoping I might have better luck in Thailand on my vacation! Does Chanel generally have good stock in Bangkok?

Hi! Nice range at BKK airport you mean? Would it be possible to share your SA contact with me? Flying in tomorrow