Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

Had to step away for a couple weeks due to the construction at my house. It was definitely a stressful process but now I can finally sit down, relax, and enjoy the result. Just want to quickly say congratulations to all you guys who have gotten all the beautiful bags. I enjoy seeing all of your beautiful pictures. On another note, none of my bags for 21K has arrived and I feel I like I'm getting anxiety lol :frown:. Texted my sa and she said “soon”. In my head I went “how soon, I need them NOW :whut: hahaha. I think I’m just being dramatic. @CouldThsBeLove congratulations on receiving the iri pink mini today. Can’t wait for your beautiful pictures

Love the wallet is it the lighting as it looks like it has a little orange tint which 21P did not. Still waiting for my Chanel Caramel too!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t see any orange undertones like the 21A at least. I think it is a true brown with slight red undertones.

i don”t see an orange undertone here in person either. It is the same color as my caramel coco handle but because it is on a different leather so it’s a bit darker. The cch is shinier. The series on this little coin purse is 31xxxxxxx like my 22p coco handle. :nuts:

Reactions: luxsal and M00
I have no time to take pics or write much tonight, but I had to say something!!!

The pink iridescent truly is cotton candy! It is an absolutely stunning cool tone and a true iridescent. I have not seen any Chanel pink like this, so unique. I’m not a shw girl, but the silver metal against this cool pink is a match made it heaven or unicorn dreams :biggrin:.

I almost slept on this because the yellow/cream undertones in pictures. I was worried it wasn’t going to be the cool pink I was after. …and the wrinkles. Truth, I wish it was completely smooth. The calfskin feels thick and quality, so no dry thin issues. Feels durable, I like it a lot actually. But if lines and wrinkles frighten you, sadly, stay away.

Just a fast snap to show this Cotton candy treat!

1519A23D-3495-4193-99FB-7DC8A631D170.jpeg

Had to step away for a couple weeks due to the construction at my house. It was definitely a stressful process but now I can finally sit down, relax, and enjoy the result. Just want to quickly say congratulations to all you guys who have gotten all the beautiful bags. I enjoy seeing all of your beautiful pictures. On another note, none of my bags for 21K has arrived and I feel I like I'm getting anxiety lol :frown:. Texted my sa and she said “soon”. In my head I went “how soon, I need them NOW :whut: hahaha. I think I’m just being dramatic. @CouldThsBeLove congratulations on receiving the iri pink mini today. Can’t wait for your beautiful pictures

Thank you my friend:hugs:! Pics coming soon hehe

Waiting is not easy, I feel the cf are arriving very slow. At least you have some beautiful new work around the house to admire in the meantime! I bet it looks gorgeous. Can’t wait to see what you chose when it arrives!

Last edited:
I have no time to take pics or write much tonight, but I had to say something!!!

The pink iridescent truly is cotton candy! It is an absolutely stunning cool tone and a true iridescent. I have not seen any Chanel pink like this, so unique. I’m not a shw girl, but the silver metal against this cool pink is a match made it heaven or unicorn dreams :biggrin:.

I almost slept on this because the yellow/cream undertones in pictures. I was worried it wasn’t going to be the cool pink I was after. …and the wrinkles. Truth, I wish it was completely smooth. The calfskin feels thick and quality, so no dry thin issues. Feels durable, I like it a lot actually. But if lines and wrinkles frighten you, sadly, stay away.

View attachment 5202449

This is pretty they had this bag this season? Can I get see the tag? I would love this!

Reactions: CouldThsBeLove

View attachment 5202449
Wow, wow, WOW! What a stunner! :heart:

View attachment 5202449
Thank you for sharing your thoughts even though you’re busy. So pretty. Would you say the picture reflects the color of how it looks in person?

View attachment 5202449

OMGGGG beautiful!! My SA swears the next one that arrives is mineeeeee - fingers crossed I can actually get one!

Has a glittery iridescent shimmer that the camera doesn’t pick up. I wasn’t sure I’d love it but in person it’s gorgeous!

Thank you - that is beautiful! Was contemplating getting that one too...

This color truly is a WOW! If this was smooth lambskin… game over
I think you will love this calf. It looks similar to the iridescent calf from 21S - I have a white iridescent mini rectangular in calf from that collection. It was inadvertently but on top of a beaded bag (not by me) and when I realized where it was, my heart sank, thinking it may be damaged. There were indeed two small dents on the back, but unlike lamb (I have several bags in lamb from various seasons) it bounced right back. Within hours, it was impossible to see where the dents had been. They vanished completely with just some rubbing with a dry microfiber cloth.

So I am breathing easier knowing my calf iridescent mini is a lot tougher than lamb :smile:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts even though you’re busy. So pretty. Would you say the picture reflects the color of how it looks in person?

You are so welcome. I had to at least say something tonight, just incase my thoughts can help someone not miss this one.

The color is straight enchanting. The true iridescent it is, it shifts depending on angle and how light is hitting it. In that pic, it was during sunset, in an area that wasn’t getting direct sun. The pic came out exactly as it looked in person! I couldn’t take my eyes off it… all I could think about was cotton candy ha.

There are so many nuances to this iridescent. I will shoot soon to show. In direct natural light it sparkles.