Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

a

absolutely stunning! how is wear and tear?
Mine unfortunately got some color transfer from a green cotton Zara shirt. My SA said there is nothing that they can do about it and told me to be careful. It doesn’t bother me though and I still love using it! The rest of the bag is great! Scratches get buffed out easily. I had deep dents on the bottom of the bag, no idea how they got there but they seem to be flattening out slowly. I use a bag organizer and a base shaper while storing it.

6C989459-0AC8-4119-855C-7DE29B80441A.jpeg

Mine unfortunately got some color transfer from a green cotton Zara shirt. My SA said there is nothing that they can do about it and told me to be careful. It doesn’t bother me though and I still love using it! The rest of the bag is great! Scratches get buffed out easily. I had deep dents on the bottom of the bag, no idea how they got there but they seem to be flattening out slowly. I use a bag organizer and a base shaper while storing it.

View attachment 5593603
So sorry this happened to you. I agree with you, scratches and dents disappear with time, it is an amazing bag! I recently purchased the small CF, I haven’t taken her out yet, hopefully the lamb is as great

Reactions: luxsal
So sorry this happened to you. I agree with you, scratches and dents disappear with time, it is an amazing bag! I recently purchased the small CF, I haven’t taken her out yet, hopefully the lamb is as great
sala04: My friend bought a cream lambskin chanel 19 from Fashionphile that had some color transfer on the inside of the leather part of the shoulder strap - I told her to use Cadillac Select cleaner and it removed it ! I bought the cleaner and leather lotion kit on Amazon and they work great. I always test a color of clothing with a white cloth to see if it rubs off and if it doesn’t I was told by my SA that the color would not rub off on a bag and I have no color transfer on my beige clair classic flap or my seasonall flap in very light grey!

sala04: My friend bought a cream lambskin chanel 19 from Fashionphile that had some color transfer on the inside of the leather part of the shoulder strap - I told her to use Cadillac Select cleaner and it removed it ! I bought the cleaner and leather lotion kit on Amazon and they work great. I always test a color of clothing with a white cloth to see if it rubs off and if it doesn’t I was told by my SA that the color would not rub off on a bag and I have no color transfer on my beige clair classic flap or my seasonall flap in very light grey!
Thank you so much! Very helpful! I have the Cadillac Select lotion but not the cleaner. Will get it too. And great tip about the testing for color transfer!

Hey! Does anyone have the 21k gold hammered double flap to tell me how it's held up/any insight your S.A. gave you on caring for it? I'm looking at buying one in mint condition but wondering how durable it would be compared to iridescent or just regular metallic calfskin. IMG_0755.jpeg

Hey! Does anyone have the 21k gold hammered double flap to tell me how it's held up/any insight your S.A. gave you on caring for it? I'm looking at buying one in mint condition but wondering how durable it would be compared to iridescent or just regular metallic calfskin. View attachment 5920034
I have this bag!
Ok, so any bags in this type of finish are actually not as durable as one may think. You do have to be mindful that if you scratch it, nothing can be buffed out. I have a scratch on the inside flap (have no idea how that happened, but I won’t bear myself up about it). As for wear and tear, the gold colour does rub off slightly wherever it contacts your body while wearing. It’s not as noticeable, but if you look carefully, you’ll see the fading. Luckily with this hammered finish, it disguises it. I hope that helps! The bag is stunning. But these are the drawbacks.

Yay my last 21k piece is here :yahoo:. The leather this season is nice and thick, unlike the 21b dark gray flap. The structure also seems pretty nice and sturdy. The only thing is that it’s not as shiny as I thought it would be (but not matte either, just somewhere in between). Either way I’m just so happy to be able to get it before the price increase:happydance:
View attachment 5239230
hi! I was wondering, how would you describe this shade of blue? Is it like an icy aqua or is it less green and more blue irl? Thank you