Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

Here you can see the wrinkles better

Mine does have “wrinkels” as well just not just captured in the photos I posted. I see them as characteristic of the bag honestly and not defect. It is leather after all. I have a 2mm bag organizer and a bag pillow inside that’s why it looks extra puffy.

Mine does have “wrinkels” as well just not just captured in the photos I posted. I see them as characteristic of the bag honestly and not defect. It is leather after all. I have a 2mm bag organizer and a bag pillow inside that’s why it looks extra puffy.
Oo im going to try that!! Thank you for your response!! :smile:

Happen to take mine out for a spin today so I took some photos. There are fine wrinkles but the leather doesn’t feel dry to me. Attached are some photos of the front, back and bottom. It’s normal to me and my previous navy one from 21C had such fine wrinkles too. Enjoy yours!

6DF7691C-4DE3-4E48-8DDA-5D6842068A45.jpeg

B51F2B5C-EBE5-4C92-9E14-9D38ACD79B7B.jpeg

C652BA36-3B92-4AE1-86DA-E063A65295C5.jpeg

Reactions: LilyLA
Happen to take mine out for a spin today so I took some photos. There are fine wrinkles but the leather doesn’t feel dry to me. Attached are some photos of the front, back and bottom. It’s normal to me and my previous navy one from 21C had such fine wrinkles too. Enjoy yours!

View attachment 5287432

View attachment 5287433

View attachment 5287434

Agree. Mine has the same characteristics if you look closely, just not seen in the photos I posted. Actually, your bag looks very the same as ours @mhspace :smile: