Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

I am looking for iridescent wallets, key holders, zipped coin purses and card holders.. if anyone saw one please let me know!

thank you ladies

You can ask here

Reactions: BrownBuggy
Does anyone know if USA has this bucket bag in black color? This is the picture shared by @nat74 in the boutique stock thread. Thank you.

I've seen the bucket bag in black at the San Francisco boutique on Sept 12. No picture though... sorry. As with all the My Perfect family of bags, there is no pearl chain component despite the original spoilers showing an additional pearl chain with the regular chain.

Instagrammer smccpourtoi is based in the USA and photographed a light green caviar version of the bucket bag. :smile:
my perfect bucket bag.png
SOURCE: IG@smccpourtoi

Last edited:
Thanks. It is truly amazing. How durable is the iridescent calfskin? Do you think it will be much easy to use than lambskin? Does the wrinkles bother you? TIA.

I think you have answered these questions in your previous post. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. It is truly stunning. The bag is beautiful but it takes a talent to get all those angles and lighting to work like that. You are always enchanted us with amazing pictures. Can’t want to see more…❤

Thank you so much! You are very welcome, happy I could help.

Don’t mind answering again just in case. It’s durable, this calfskin feels great actually. It’s thick, in fact the bag itself has a heavier feel because of this. Water resistant to a degree, had it on water, just beads off. The calfskin makes it a wonderful everyday bag to me. It has a very casual carefree feel that I think could be dressed up and down. I love Chanel calfskin a lot actually, I have multiple cf in calfskin. So nice not to worry about the leather, especially with my daughter.

It depends on the lambskin, some are more delicate than others. Calfskin is a tougher leather, it is not nearly as soft and luxurious as lambskin. I love lambskin but don’t use as much and I prefer calfskin over caviar.

The wrinkles, we’ll there is no denying them… they are there to stay. Some angles or from afar you can’t notice them. I would prefer the deeper ones be gone, but I actually like the texture of the fine ones throughout. It gives it a kind of marble look. But I’m a fan on Chanel’s crumpled look, a lot are not. They don’t bother me gives it a more carefree vibe.

Interesting enough though my iridescent blue card holder has no wrinkles, I wonder if my iridescent pink card holder will be the same. The card holders leather actually feels different too, doesn’t feel like calfskin. I wonder if it’s not the same leather? Does anyone know if the iridescent slgs are lambskin?

Again thank you so much for your kind words!:love:

Do people have thoughts on the toughness/feel of the lambskin used on the mini rectangular classic flaps? Especially the top handle mini rectangular classic flap in the light purple? I have never had lambskin before, but I feel like the leather feels a little dry?

Reactions: BrownBuggy
The early morning light was so nice. Got some color comparisons for anyone needing.

2Ob iridescent ivory med , 21k iridescent pink, & 21k iridescent blue wallet (my mini has not arrived yet) @Jenni_Jenn, maybe these can help you decide :graucho:

Some angles the iridescent blue looks white. It has the exact same iridescent sheen colors as my 20b. And looks a lot like it sometimes. The pink iridescent has a very different, almost fluorescent pink, sheen.

View attachment 5205061View attachment 5205060View attachment 5205063View attachment 5205064View attachment 5205062View attachment 5205066View attachment 5205067View attachment 5205068View attachment 5205069

Did this shot to show the drastically different iridescent sheen colors between the two:
View attachment 5205065

And my daughter had to direct a photo of the wallet being eaten by her shark :giggle:
View attachment 5205070
Oh my gosh thank you for this… what an amazing photo. especially we seldom see outdoor photos apart from store shots for new collection. Love the shark photo too

My sister was able to get her mini blue iridescent! I got mine last week. Comparing the 2.. the wrinkles are def supposed to be there. Mine has more than hers, but surprisingly I like it because I’m not going to go crazy about wear even tho it’s calfskin & feels super durable. Her leather is smoother with a few light wrinkles. If you notice, mine has a shorter strap by about 1 inch. Which is perfect because I’m shorter than her lol I just found it odd that it’s a diff chain length. Hers also isn’t flush on the bottom like mine and all of my other CF’s. It comes out a little as circled in the pictures. This is def a quality issue but she’s inlove with the bag so she isn’t returning it :smile:

Attachments

• 73E1DB76-5CCF-445D-976A-B59772CE33B8.jpeg
    73E1DB76-5CCF-445D-976A-B59772CE33B8.jpeg
    359.7 KB · Views: 233
  • EC943940-68EC-422A-B090-6966EEDDF85E.jpeg
    EC943940-68EC-422A-B090-6966EEDDF85E.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 232
  • 1A1D478C-2E57-4139-96C4-04546B1A399E.jpeg
    1A1D478C-2E57-4139-96C4-04546B1A399E.jpeg
    275.8 KB · Views: 227
  • D1085A1C-DC87-4AA2-BA52-7FE584E09F9D.jpeg
    D1085A1C-DC87-4AA2-BA52-7FE584E09F9D.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 223
  • FFD5172C-7FDD-46A3-A246-AED51F3B2578.jpeg
    FFD5172C-7FDD-46A3-A246-AED51F3B2578.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 217
Oh my gosh thank you for this… what an amazing photo. especially we seldom see outdoor photos apart from store shots for new collection. Love the shark photo too

You are incredibly welcome! Thank you very much. Right, and artificial light can alter colors so much! I always take my bags outside, in natural light, to get a better perspective.

My sister was able to get her mini blue iridescent! I got mine last week. Comparing the 2.. the wrinkles are def supposed to be there. Mine has more than hers, but surprisingly I like it because I’m not going to go crazy about wear even tho it’s calfskin & feels super durable. Her leather is smoother with a few light wrinkles. If you notice, mine has a shorter strap by about 1 inch. Which is perfect because I’m shorter than her lol I just found it odd that it’s a diff chain length. Hers also isn’t flush on the bottom like mine and all of my other CF’s. It comes out a little as circled in the pictures. This is def a quality issue but she’s inlove with the bag so she isn’t returning it :smile:

Both look absolutely gorgeous to me! Congratulations to both of you.

The early morning light was so nice. Got some color comparisons for anyone needing.

2Ob iridescent ivory med , 21k iridescent pink, & 21k iridescent blue wallet (my mini has not arrived yet) @Jenni_Jenn, maybe these can help you decide :graucho:

Some angles the iridescent blue looks white. It has the exact same iridescent sheen colors as my 20b. And looks a lot like it sometimes. The pink iridescent has a very different, almost fluorescent pink, sheen.

View attachment 5205061View attachment 5205060View attachment 5205063View attachment 5205064View attachment 5205062View attachment 5205066View attachment 5205067View attachment 5205068View attachment 5205069

Did this shot to show the drastically different iridescent sheen colors between the two:
View attachment 5205065

And my daughter had to direct a photo of the wallet being eaten by her shark :giggle:
View attachment 5205070

Lucky you! Beautiful dreamy collection and beautiful pictures. I wish I were you. Jelly!

• Thanks
Reactions: CouldThsBeLove