Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

Thank you! So hope you get it! That is exactly why I do these. Want you guys to see what I see… so those who are interested don’t miss out;).

Thanks. They are truly amazing. How durable is the iridescent calfskin? Do you think it will be much easy to use than lambskin? Does the wrinkles bother you? TIA.

I think you have answered these questions in your previous post. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. It is truly stunning. The bag is beautiful but it takes a talent to get all those angles and lighting to work like that. You are always enchanted us with amazing pictures. Can’t want to see more…❤️

Anybody any idea if the mini and small o case in the ombré/rainbow colors are still available? I’ve barely seen any.
If you're in the UK, the Chanel Boutique on Bond Street has mini O-pouches on display. The below image is from September 18.mini o pouches.png
There was not much stock from 21K collection that day. They still had 21S, 21A, and 21B.
No small o-pouches on display; however, there was an o-pouches in medium (~8 squares across).
bond street.png

Last edited: