Chanel eyeglasses

Here are mine..i am practically in love with them. I don't have a good pic of the sides but it's just a silver interlocking cc.
DSC01376.jpg

I'm looking for a new pair of eyeglasses, and I love the heavier frame look. I think I have to go for a pair like the 2106 that have the nose pads so they will stay up on my little asian nose. :P

Sheanabelle, yours look so good on you!! You are so gorgeous. :flowers:

glasses.JPG
1) I love my glasses! I'm so happy I bought these rather than a pair of $100 ones that I would hate.
2) I bought them at an optical shop last summer.
3) They were $325 CAD with prescription. (However, my prescriptions were pretty low cause I normally don't need glasses unless I'm in a large lecture hall)

IMG_3210Small.jpg

IMG_3533Small.jpg

1) My favorite pair of eyeglasses thus far and I've owned... three I believe? Hehe I actually don't own any Chanel sunglasses yet but I am definitely considering a pair. I love my eyeglasses!

2) I got these at LensCrafters Optique. At the time, I worked at Sunglass Hut so I got them there.

3) At the time, retail was $400 for them. With the lens and everything I believe it came out to about $650. And I think retail for them now is $460.

I have been going back and forth between a pair of chanel and bvlgari eyeglasses. They're both rather BOLD but they look great on. Can I get your opinions??????? The chanels are first and then bvlgari. Please.....

I like the second pair much better, bvlgari- it looked like there were 2 c's on the side which I would think were the Chanels, are you sure you didnt label them wrong on the attachment? Anyway, I like the one that doesn't have the star dust (??) on the side!!:heart: