Chanel eyeglasses

I also have Chanel eyeglasses, and I love them. I purchased them at Lenscrafters in Canada, and the frames with prescription lenses were about 550 CAD.

I have these in black--the top picture:

chanel-eyewear-eyeglasses - Model Chanel eyewear 2106 - Code: CC 2106

Products_Picture_bv.asp

Oh i :heart: those!

2007_011710065.JPG

2007_011710066.JPG

2007_011710079.JPG

my glasses i got in january. i only wear them on special occasions, but i will start looking for another pair probably in the summer.
they were around $350, and i got them at paris optique in scottsdale, az

I love their glasses.:heart: The boutiques do NOT sell the eyeglass frames, only the sunglasses, so you have to go to an "authorized" Chanel dealer. I go to Lenscrafters. The frames retail anywhere from $200 to $400 ish ?? I am guessing. I can't remember b/c I get the lenses as well (obviously LOL;) ).

For the girls who get them from Lenscrafters, this was previously mentioned, but if you have AAA you get 30% off the purchase of the frames & lenses together. If you get the frames alone or the lenses alone it's 15% off.

Here are pics of mine in this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/w...eyeglasses-purse-95851.html?highlight=glasses

MVC-066S-1.jpg

These would be soooooo fun to switch depending on mood/outfit..

Love them.....:heart: :heart: :heart:

I also have Chanel eyeglasses, and I love them. I purchased them at Lenscrafters in Canada, and the frames with prescription lenses were about 550 CAD.

I have these in black--the top picture:

chanel-eyewear-eyeglasses - Model Chanel eyewear 2106 - Code: CC 2106

Products_Picture_bv.asp

Thanx for the picture~
These are kind of what I'm looking for...
Maybe in silver? I love the color frames... but I dunno if I can pull them off...

attachment.php

Natalie thank you soooooooo much for the photo of you wearing these!!!
Are they the same ones as snowwhite's? They do look similar... I guess same material..
They do look very nice!!.

Oh....
Do they feel heavy at all?
Do they block your side view because of the thick edges?

Awwww.. I really wanted to get either to 2094 or 3010 (?) but it was $400 CAD and my optician was going to discount it to $200 because he's my mom's client. Still too pricey, and I had already maxed out my eye insurance. :sad:

Since I just got new contacts I figured I'd stick with my 2 year old ones. To make matters worse, I lost my only pair of glasses and now I have none. *sigh* Contemplating the Chanel again.

Natalie thank you soooooooo much for the photo of you wearing these!!!
Are they the same ones as snowwhite's? They do look similar... I guess same material..
They do look very nice!!.

Oh....
Do they feel heavy at all?
Do they block your side view because of the thick edges?

no they are not very heavy. they are different then snowwhite's because the frame is thicker. And they don't have the plastic nosepads.
As far as blocking the side view, they really don't. I think it just takes some getting used to as far as seeing yourself in thicker frames, but they are cute and i've gotten compliments on them

I LOVE Chanel sunglasses, but have had 3 big issues with them:

1) The current style is a curved frame (also known as a wrapped style). Does not fit or flatter everyones face- mine included.

2) The bridge on many of them does not fit well, esp. if you can not wear the wrapped style

3) The side bar, because many of the them are quite wide, interferes with driving; you can not see when you glance to your left or right unless you turn your entire head. It causes a very dangerous blind spot.

I would love to find a pair of oversized black frames that do not wrap AT ALL and have a narrow sidebar (like regular glasses). So far, in the past 4 years, they have NOT been made by Chanel. I can tell you that #3 is the #1 reason my local Saks and Solstice stores have Chanel sunglasses returned. I believe it; I was almost in an accident because of the sunglass "blind spot".

ugh! thanks for this info... now i'll have to get my sunglasses elsewhere.

View attachment 147008

View attachment 147009

View attachment 147010

my glasses i got in january. i only wear them on special occasions, but i will start looking for another pair probably in the summer.
they were around $350, and i got them at paris optique in scottsdale, az

I own the exact same pair and they are the best purchase i have ever made. The only problem is that when I wear them to work as a server, my guests think that since i can afford chanel, i don't need that big of a tip!! Retailed at $369 at Cohen's optical in south florida. Then about $100 for lenses. Now i need some in brown....