Chanel Executive Tote Losing Shape :(

It's supposed to get slouchier with time/use. It's perfectly normal, the handles will go next (but not for a long time). You're better off with the caviar GST if you're looking for something more rigid.

Oh my! Thanks for the heads up. I was considering this bag, but now I know it's not for me. Maybe you can take it to Chanel & see what they can do. Although they might say it's supposed to be like this, I'm pretty sure you can change the leather.

My serf tote looks exactly like yours does and I do not like how slouchy it got. Anyone ever restructure theirs? And how did you do it? Stuffing it hasn't helped.

I have a problem,

I purchased my Executive Tote in Paris at Bon Marche two years ago (I live in Canada) - and it is losing shape. It looks very floppy and when I use the longer shoulder strap - it pulls.

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced similar problems, and if anyone can recommend a course of action for fixing this?

Thanks
I guess you could try using a purse organizer. I know a purse organizer is a good way to maintain shape of bags that start to sag so it might be able to hold the shape of the cerf.