Chanel Executive Tote Losing Shape :(

canchan

Nov 7, 2008
I have a problem,

I purchased my Executive Tote in Paris at Bon Marche two years ago (I live in Canada) - and it is losing shape. It looks very floppy and when I use the longer shoulder strap - it pulls.

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced similar problems, and if anyone can recommend a course of action for fixing this?

Thanks

I have added a photo:

canchan19

Thanks :smile: I was just wondering why I never see Hermes birkin bags that loose their structured look? Do you think that Chanel would replace this based on the lack of structure?

I have a cerf and mine doesn't look this slouchy yet (as I do stuff it with tissues, etc.) but I too think that it looks gorgy. It is a natural progression with this style of bag.

I like it-im assuming it doesnt look like that when you actually have stuff in it and carry it?!?! LOL

Some H bags do slouch-it just depends on the type of leather..............

Stuff the bag well. I hate that look. This is what happens when karl removes all the structure from the bag. It's costs too much to put in structure. Then bags fall apart quickly.... Condition it and stuff it well. You can try bringing to Chanel for a refurbishment and see what they say.

Actually, it is not true that the birkin does not slouch. Many people in the H forum love it when their birkin slouches. There is an entire thread devoted to slouchy birkins. I agree that soft leather will slouch. I really wish my cerf tote wouldn't slouch but it does.

I have a problem,

I purchased my Executive Tote in Paris at Bon Marche two years ago (I live in Canada) - and it is losing shape. It looks very floppy and when I use the longer shoulder strap - it pulls.

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced similar problems, and if anyone can recommend a course of action for fixing this?

Thanks

I just bought mine and prefer for it to be more structured. Honestly, I am afraid for my cerf to end up slouchy like yours. To (hopefully) prevent it from happening, I cut and placed cardboard in the outer pockets of the bag, front and bag. Use a stiff cardboard and cut it in the exact size of the outer pockets. HTH!