Chanel Espadrilles Club!

View attachment 3873798 View attachment 3873799 View attachment 3873800
Hello,I have these photos that my SA sent to me, Cruise 2018!
I’m sorry but English is not my first language, (it’s Spanish) maybe I do not write very well in English but I hope you like them as much as I do! I just ordered the espadrilles beige

Does anyone know if a department store is getting the gray? Saks only bought the navy and beige. I want the gray and think these will go fast!

Reactions: MRZCIRRI
Is it anything to worry about if there’s some wrinkling in the leather on the sides of the shoe? I just got a pair and one side alr had some wrinkling when I checked at the store. the SA said it’s normal :smile:.
Also any tips on putting the shoes on? It fits me (not tight when worn) but I do struggle when I’m wearing them .. afraid to stretch the shoes or end up creasing the leather.
Got the beige lambskin with black toe cap

A shoe horn helps when slipping into them. I have the same pair as you and once you start wearing them, they will never stay pristine. There will always be some wear and tear no matter how careful you are with them. My advice is to just relax and enjoy them but also, try not to wear them in bad (wet) weather.

Reactions: KM7029
A shoe horn helps when slipping into them. I have the same pair as you and once you start wearing them, they will never stay pristine. There will always be some wear and tear no matter how careful you are with them. My advice is to just relax and enjoy them but also, try not to wear them in bad (wet) weather.

I agree about the shoe horn. My size 40s were insanely tight at first, but now they fit perfectly. I used the shoe horn the first 5-6 times to get into them.

When is the next time seasonal espadrilles will be reduced in price? I picked some up this past August.

View attachment 3873798 View attachment 3873799 View attachment 3873800
Hello,I have these photos that my SA sent to me, Cruise 2018!
I’m sorry but English is not my first language, (it’s Spanish) maybe I do not write very well in English but I hope you like them as much as I do! I just ordered the espadrilles beige

I tried the new espadrilles last week (with the weaving). The sole is lower and it's very wide on the sides (wide gaps on my feet), and you have to wear it with socks since the weaving has no inner layer so it will scratch at your skin. I ended up buying the classic beige espadrilles instead and the camellia slingback sandals with tweed motif :heart:

Reactions: blueKiwi
Just wanted to shared my espadrilles collection.
How I protect my espadrilles from stain & rain. It works wonder! Used them for all 3 of my espadrilles. As for the lambskin Leather espadrilles I recommend using the leather protector by Trinova! I used this on my lambskin Chanel and Cavior bags and they are so amazing! Really restores the shine in your leather!
View attachment 3856573
View attachment 3856574
View attachment 3856567
How do the black and navy run size wise ?

Hi everyone! I went into Neiman Marcus today to look at the espadrilles and saw that they had a pair of the canvas ones! i was so excited because I know they are hard to find but they only had a pair that was about two sizes bigger than my normal size. They surprisingly fit, but are definitely big. I can walk fine without them slipping off my feet, but I was wondering if any experienced owners can tell me if it was a bad decision to buy the pair? They are definitely a little big, but I really prefer this style.

I didn't want to miss out on having the style and I'm planning on searching for my true size before I wear these. Anyone have any luck hunting these down at Neiman Marcus?

Hi do chanel espadrilles run true to size ? I’m planning to get one in black lambskin, I wore size 38.5 in chanel flats , what size should I get for espadrilles ? I don’t have a chance to try one as it is always out of stock and plan to get from a personal shopper.